Happy Birthday rjuddharrison Sat., June 7th

Baytown, TX(Zone 9a)

Randy's birthday is Sat, June 7th. Please share with me in wishing him a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Randy, hope you have a great day Sat. and many many more!!!!!!

East Texas, United States(Zone 8a)

happiest of birthdays, Randy!

(Kim) Philadelphi, PA(Zone 6a)

Happy Birthday Randy!!!!
Party in the tikki hut : }

Hillsborough , NC(Zone 7a)

I hope it's a wonderful day, Randy! Happy birthday for Saturday!

(Mary) Poway, CA(Zone 10a)

Happy Birthday young man!

Dallas, TX

Dear Randy, HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!!!!!! Your NOT getting older, only MORE TROPICAL!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tikki hut party hardy!!!! Jerry

Thumbnail by texasbigleaves
london England, United Kingdom

Happy Birthday Randy, have a lovely day!

Thumbnail by terriculture
Sinking spring, PA(Zone 5b)

Happy birthday to a fellow tropical enthusiast.

(Phyllis) Flint,, TX(Zone 7b)

Happy Birthday Randy!!!!!!

Desoto, TX(Zone 8a)

You have d-mail. Happy Birthday.

Christi

No. San Diego Co., CA(Zone 10b)

Happy Birthday!

mulege, Mexico

Happy Birthday, Randy.

katie

Houston, TX(Zone 9a)

Ahh..thankyou fine friends from Daves!
I had a lovely birthday celebrated with friends, although nothing was planned, one by one they stopped in, and by 9pm the deck area was full of chatting friends.

Last year of the 40's, and Monday celebrating 24 years at Continental.. will he survive the latest of annoying airline crisis Du jour!?

Thumbnail by rjuddharrison
Redondo Beach, CA(Zone 11)

Randy, Happy Birth Day, may all good things come to you! Keep LOVE and PEACE in your big heart!

Thumbnail by LApalms
Delray Beach, FL(Zone 10a)

Gail joins me in this belated birthday wish. May this last year of your 40s be filled with happiness, friends and good times. Please accept these jade vine blooms we have picked off my external hard drive just for you.

Take good care.

Gail & Sylvain.

Thumbnail by lourspolaire
Houston, TX(Zone 9a)

Thanks ever so much ! What else can you pick from that ? LOL..

Rio Rico, AZ(Zone 8a)

Can't have anyone thinking that I ignored Randy's birthday! I didn't have much of a connection for several days there, but just managed to get a birthday message to him. Can't let a tropikid birthday go unheralded! Here's to you, my friend!

Yokwe,
Shari

Houston, TX(Zone 9a)

Mahalo!
Yokwe

RJH, I have so many plant pictures that I have taken from Zone 2 to the tropics themselves during our voyages that I had to purchase an external hard drive, lest my hard discs overflow. Now, I am the proud owner of a 1 Terabyte external storage device, I won't run into that problem again for a long while. Imagine that, 1 TB... My Oh My...

By the time it's full, I'll probably be in a position to buy some ridiculous storage device with something like 32, 64 or 128 TB or something like that.

Shari, your efforts in the face of adversity put us all to shame. Good going, girl.

Take care, all.
Sylvain, A.K.A. Pu'ole.

Houston, TX(Zone 9a)

wow, mabe you can lease some of the space to the rest of us who have so many picts! LOL

Rent some space... good one. You get my Gold Star of the day for giving me my first laugh. And the sun has not quite risen yet.

Why rent when you can own? That's the realtor in me speaking. That file warehouse of mine only cost $315.00 at Costco. You gotta love Costco. I should be their spokesperson but they don't advertize.

For me, Costco is like Cheers where everybody knows your name and they're always glad you came. If I'm more than 4 or 5 days without going to Costco, they call me on my cell phone to know if everything is all right. I managed to sneak 2 visits to Costco when we were in Hawai'i. Imagine: genuine Kona coffee beans for $7.99/lb. I saw some the other day in a specialty store for 3 times that price. But I digress, again.

Take care.
Sylvain.

Desoto, TX(Zone 8a)

How funny. When on Maui we also visited Costco. Found out Mike and Frank are addicted as is our friend Sylvain.

PK

Rio Rico, AZ(Zone 8a)

Have to laugh! Sylvain, we get a lot of Lion coffee out here, at very reasonable prices. They must have a deal with the Army or something. Anyway, Lion Macademia Nut coffee is my absolute favorite coffee. One year when we were home (Colorado), and out shopping at a mall with the kids we saw this "Hawaii" store so went in to look around. Lots and lots of airport souvenier type stuff...real cheap crap. Then in the back I see the familiar red bag of Lion coffee. Now keep in mind that this was probably 15 or so years ago, and I was all excited about buying my favorite coffee (which is NOT found in grocery stores)...then I saw the price! They wanted $35 for this 1 lb bag!!!! I just started to laugh - big hugh belly laughs that the store person did NOT appreciate. But oh pleeee-uuuze! Even now, 15 yrs later we only pay $7 for the same bag! Back then we got them for $3!

You can always tell a real coffee lover...memories revolve around the brown brew.

Happy day all!
Shari

I resent that! I am not addicted to Costco. I can stop whenever I want. I just choose to keep on going. OK, you're right. "Hi, everyone: My name is Sylvain and I'm addicted to Costco". And the crowd answers in unison: "Hi, Sylvain".

I don't drink much coffee but it must be:
a) hot enough to cause 2nd degree burns if you're not careful;
b) strong enough to wake the dead;
c) served in a huge cup because I only have 1 cup a day;
d) enjoyed in complete peace. Luckily, I'm drinking my coffee way before Gail wakes up.

My favorite coffee: Kirkland's brand, of course. Great stuff. 38 grams of ground coffee and 8 cups water: heaven.

Take care, all.
Sylvain.

Gosh Sylvain, that's strong enough to grow hair on your chest!

Or have it fall off, whichever. I think that's what happened to the hair on my head. It couldn't take the daily high caffeine doses so each one commited suicide by jumping off. And to tell I had hair to my shoulders in high school.

Sylvain.

HaHa! Lets see a high school picture! Anything on the house inspection yet - or have I missed it somewhere?

We lost all the pictures we had when our apartment burned down in 1977, 2 months after we were married. We lost everything. I can't think of anyone who would have a copy. All I have left are memories.

Re the house: we close tomorrow. WooHoo!

Take care,
Sylvain.

Desoto, TX(Zone 8a)

Good news! That seemed to go very fast. Guess it depends on who you know. Being such a good guy you probably know all the right people.

That means moving soon?

Congratulations Sylvain! I take it that the inspection went well - when do you move in?

How very awful to have a fire in your home and loose everything...

KC Metro area, MO(Zone 6a)

This is very late but hope you had a great birthday Rj!

I fried my keyboard last week so I went wireless. That refuses to work right and so did my wireless mouse. So I went longer without a computer. I gave up this afternoon and went got a standard to hold me over til my cuz can come up from Texas and get it working for me. It's always something around here. LOL

Desoto, TX(Zone 8a)

Have missed you, Amanda. I was afraid you were ill.

The house is empty. I went there yesterday to sweep the floors. 18 months without an owner left a sizeable pile of dust when I was finished but not as bas as I had apprehended. The cleaning and painting starts in earnest tomorrow. I'll be at it until I work again in 9 days.

The place is in very good shape. I have to patch some nail holes where pictures hung before. Then it's a coat of white EVERYWHERE, followed with a bit of accent colour, usually a light pastel earth tone, followed by moving in the furniture and finally moving in our stuff. We are selling the condo fully furnished so that shouldn't be so bad. A few return trips between here and Delray Beach (23 milles) and we'll be done.

When you swing by Fort Lauderdale, you'll all have a place to stay and enjoy some french canadian hospitality. Bring loose clothing.

Take care, all.
Sylvain.

Houston, TX(Zone 9a)

Hey Pepper..I did thanks..
Here's one of my BD presents..."Greenman" Face...for the garden

Thumbnail by rjuddharrison
KC Metro area, MO(Zone 6a)

Oooh, love that face!!

Christi, just busy and computerless. lol. Will d-mail you tonight. :~)

Rio Rico, AZ(Zone 8a)

Oh Randy that is fabulous! I have always liked those, and that one is a beaut!!!!

Desoto, TX(Zone 8a)

Have you seen where he posted the little nymph? I'm tempted to get one of those for my garden. She is sooo beautiful. Right in the middle of his pond. Remember?

Rio Rico, AZ(Zone 8a)

Oh yes, I saw her...adorable, but I love these faces!

Randy, I hope you fastened that mask securely. That objet d'art could very easily tempt people of lesser virtue (noone from Dave's) to give it a new home. It's lovely. What a nice birthday present.

(Sad violin music plays:) Having been onboard a cruise ship for my last 3 birthdays, I have become unaccustomed to birthday parties, lots of friends around me and birthday presents (snif). You're a lucky man, Randy. (Sad violin music ends)

Enjoy.

Sylvain.

What a very nice present the forest man is, Randy. You really do have some lovely eye catchers in your garden.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.