Chantell... the passi's

MD &, VA(Zone 7b)

are up a couple of inches in my MD garden. Just saw them this morning... :)

Yours should be awake/awakening too.

Middle of, VA(Zone 7a)

Ahhh Jody....just saw this....thank you for remembering - goodness I hope mine are too!! The trellis fell over last fall - it didn't appear that they were ripped up out of the ground but broke off above....I'll check in the morning...now that my yard doesn't resemble a pool...LOL

MD &, VA(Zone 7b)

LOL, yep, I was out in my yard in rubber boots and got covered in mud from head to toe LOL. I had to get a few more plants dug for the swap and I'm not sure if I'll get another chance before then to do it.

It was so caked on, I looked like the stay puff marshmallow guy just brown instead of white, then again, since it was so chilly with the wind and being wet maybe I just looked like a half melted fudgcicle. I was tempted to wade into the pond before going into the house but didn't want to dirty the pond water and was already too cold, LOL.

If you don't see it in front of your trellis look around, they may come up elsewhere within the area ;)

Middle of, VA(Zone 7a)

Went out to peek this morning...whaa laaa...Maypop coming up on the right....but no signs of incense on the left. Does that come up later or around the same time? I will keep viligent watch around the whole area for that incense...thanks so much!!!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.