Finally!

Shelburne Falls, MA(Zone 5a)

Another blue beard.

Thumbnail by boojum
Deer River, MN(Zone 3b)

Kathy, the first of those blue-bearded yellows looks a lot like Golden Starlet. I didn't keep track of the bonus irises I sent in 2005, but if GS was one of the bonuses I sent you that year, I'd say that's it.

Thanks for the name, Laurie! I had to think where it was, but I'm almost positive it came with the flesh colored clump above from a lady who is local and didn't label.

Nantucket, MA(Zone 7a)

Boojum, Hot Jazz is like a cool creamsicle. Yummy. How did the photo class go?

laurief, can you Identify this one? It may have come from you. I love it no matter. Thanks, Patti

Thumbnail by bbrookrd

Went great but I am sick as a dog and going to try to work today! Wish me luck.

Nantucket, MA(Zone 7a)

Boojum, Poor thing, I can't believe you have the crud's with the iris in bloom. No fair. Hugs and hankies and 'Baby Blessed'. Patti

Thumbnail by bbrookrd
Deer River, MN(Zone 3b)

Hi Patti,

You bought so many browns from me that I had to go back through my pics to remind myself of the fine points of each! If that's one you got from me, it's most likely Tantara.

Laurie

Nantucket, MA(Zone 7a)

I did buy 'Tantara' from you and it was among the missing. I have the tag in one bed, and now I have the plant in another. Yippee. Boojum gave me a walk iris, I think this one must be one too, as I never would have planted it in the wrong bed 50 feet away without the label, no not me. Ha. Now I will move it when it finished blooming. It is a nice clump and has had many buds. Thanks, Patti.

One of the iris society folks was moving my labels after ID so they made sense. I think the labels are walking! I have tomorrow off to rest. I hope the cruds are gone this weekend.

Condensed Version.

Thumbnail by boojum

Eramosa Skies.

Thumbnail by boojum

Bombay Sapphire.

Thumbnail by boojum
Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9a)

an iris named after my favorite gin --- I love it!!!!!!

HA!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.