Because I have no pride...

Middle of, VA(Zone 7a)

and "I am THAT GOOD" (those that watch Grey's will understand and appreciate that last quote ^_^)
I'm networking....ha!!! Anyone in VA aware of any employment openings that would match up with my Administrative Assistant/Medical Office/limited HR/Clerical back ground...please feel free to dmail me. ^_^ Figured it couldn't hurt to ask. No I'm not jobless...just need to find something where there's room to advance (read: keep up with gas prices)
Thanks to all!!!

Shenandoah Valley, VA

Chantell, I wish I knew of something. I still think the local hospitals are a good bet. Around here, they pay more and have better benefits than nearly all other employers.

Sequim, WA(Zone 8a)

Good idea - Potomac Hosp is always looking for "a few good people" - try INOVA & PW hospital in Manassas

Middle of, VA(Zone 7a)

I checked Potomac and Mary Washington earlier....just gotta keep at it...that's all....mercy!!!

Shenandoah Valley, VA

What about PW? How far is Warrenton from you? There's a hospital there too. I would bet Fairfax, I guess that's Inova now, would just about always have openings in some department or other. There's Fair Oaks too.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.