Some of my Spring Blooms

North of Atlanta, GA(Zone 8a)

Hobby Lobby mark them down to 90%? I was there today and got some stuff for 80% off. I'm hosting a HUGE family get together next year at Xmas.... so I'm just preparing ahead of time.

Medway, MA(Zone 5b)

Lili - smart thinking! I always get wrapping paper, tissue paper, bows, some ornaments, and gift bags the week after. When you can get a gift bag for a quarter, why wait until they're $2+ ?

OMG! I have tons of gift bags that I hardly ever use. I love to wrap presents. HL have the best wrapping papers. Alot of papers on a roll and they are thick too. All the nice metallic ones were gone, but I got some brown ones that look like paper bags. They were cute - kind of a "country" look to them.

I was over at a friend of my daughter's house over Xmas and the mom hung these huge ornaments off of some large ribbons - green and red ribbons and the balls were really big. They were hung off of the pots and pans rack (on the ceiling). It was really pretty. So, I don't have one of those, but I thought it might be cool to do it off my chandelier. So I went ahead and bought some pink and bright green balls.

Medway, MA(Zone 5b)

Lili, I prefer wrapping paper myself, but need bags to transport the packages in when I go to the inlaws.

I just use those shopping bags to transport the presents. I have so many nieces and nephews to buy for.

Medway, MA(Zone 5b)

Susan, regarding your first photo, with the pink flowers and butterflies - every time I check in on the Cottage Forum I love looking at that pic, it's so pretty!

Marietta, GA(Zone 7b)

Lili, I haven't made it over to Hobby Lobby this past week.. But I'm all set on yard art! LOL! I love gift bags and while I can do a bang up job wrapping boxes, I'm into pretty and efficient! My husband likes to open wrapped gifts, so I do it for him.. and my kids too..but every other gift that can fit into a bag, gets a bag!

Thanks Sue, It's sure fun to look at now.. while it is grey, wet and winter here :) I was looking at some old pictures of when my garden was first starting out and... oh my gosh...what a huge difference a few years make... in a garden, and in life as well :)

Susan

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.