take a look at this Sweet Pea

Crozet, VA

Isn't she adorable???

Ruby

Thumbnail by rubyw
Ellicott City, MD(Zone 7a)

She's a beauty and the lighting illuminates her adoreable facial features!

Strasburg, VA(Zone 6b)

Ruby she's precious!

Laurel, DE(Zone 7a)

So sweet! She looks like a happy little girl.

Anne Arundel,, MD(Zone 7b)

what a nice picture!

Baltimore, MD(Zone 7a)

Now that is a beautiful angel.

Elf

Crozet, VA

Thank you all!!! I am crazy about her.

I have to admit that while her mom was carrying her, I wasn't sure how I felt about being grandma yet. I emotionally feel as though I am in my late teens. ha-ha I wish..... Anyway, it didn't take me very long at all to fall absolutely and completely in love with her.

Ruby

Anne Arundel,, MD(Zone 7b)

I was watching a girl about four on the airplane- boy was she precious. I can only imagine how you feel. and she'l be getting more fun when she helps in the garden.

Shenandoah Valley, VA

What a dollbaby, Ruby!! She's adorable.

central, NJ(Zone 6b)

Very pretty.

Crozet, VA

Yes, playing in the dirt with her is gonna be fun, fun, fun. I will be seeing her again in a few hours at a family reunion that we are going to today.
Yippie!!!

Two fun things to look forward to. Good company and good food.

Ruby

Mount Laurel, NJ(Zone 7a)

Ruby, she is a sweetie pie xxx
hope you had a wonderful reunion with your family :)

Middle of, VA(Zone 7a)

RUBY!?!?!? How'd I miss that pic? OMG...what a doll baby....agree with Shirley THAT is perfect lighting1111

Crozet, VA

Thanks ladies. Wind, the reunion/picnic was poorly attended this year. It was so cold that day and the picnic takes place in an open pavilion at a park nearby. I left very soon after eating. As always, the food was great.

I was thinking of sitting all of my houseplants out this week but changed my mind after the temperatures on Sunday. I am thinking of waiting another couple of weeks for the plants now.

Oh well, happy gardening everyone.

Ruby

Middle of, VA(Zone 7a)

UGH re the plants....mine were put back out this morning...we're not looking at night temps below 50 for a few days...thank goodness!!!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.