I'm Baaack!!!

Fredericksburg, VA(Zone 7a)

Hello to all of my wonderful and dearly missed friends here at Dave's Garden!!!!

It has been a long and uneasy road these past few months (actually 16 months!), and I had finally lost my subscription to DG altogether, but I am back and things are finally turning the corner for me and my family. I am well and making it for once!

I still don't have internet at home yet, but I hope to fix that soon as well. But I have my subscription to my favorite garden back, and I will be able to "visit" all of my dearest freinds again!

I do hope all of you are well, and spring has blessed your neck of the woods, as it has ours! I am in dire need of transforming my apt balcony again, but it will happen in due time. I have thought of each of you so often, and have not forgotten any of you!

I look forward to chatting with everyone again very soon!

Hugs to all!!!

Karen

Thumbnail by VA_Wild_Rose
Sequim, WA(Zone 8a)

Welcome "home" Karen! What would be a more perfect way of filling up your balcony than joining us at a spring/summer swap at my house!!!??? May 24th - http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/833268/

No excuses - I am right up the road from ya!

Baltimore, MD(Zone 7a)

Welcome back!!

Hope all is well in your neck of the woods.

Blessings on your Garden!
Elf

Shenandoah Valley, VA

Karen, I'm glad things are better for you after such a long rough ride. I hope we'll see you at the swap at Bec's house!

Ellicott City, MD(Zone 7a)

It's good to see you back here at DG! You've been missed!!

Fredericksburg, VA

Welcome back neighbor. Glad to hear your doing better.

Chevy Chase, MD(Zone 7a)

Welcome!

Middle of, VA(Zone 7a)

Big hugs, my friend!! So glad to see you...was getting ready to send you off another email when I saw your post!!!!!!!!!! Would be really great to see you at Becky's!!! Give it some thought, please. You know we don't NEED for you to bring plants as the rest of us always have plenty to go around. I could give YOU MG babies this time!!

Fredericksburg, VA(Zone 7a)

OMG!!! Thanks guys!

I would love to come to your place Becky... but I have my girls that weekend, and I don't want to cause a problem... and I really don't have a thing to trade!

Shenandoah Valley, VA

Well, of course we won't let anybody in the door unless they come with gobs of plants to trade. NOT!!! You know better, silly. I haven't found anybody here who cares a hoot about getting one on one trades.

Sequim, WA(Zone 8a)

Yeah, what she said :-)

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.