Chloe says: "Happy Bday to me..."

Middle of, VA(Zone 7a)

OMG - what a mess...nothin' better then watching a one year old eating their bday cake or cupcakes in this instance...

Thumbnail by Chantell
Middle of, VA(Zone 7a)

whew....time for a breather....

Thumbnail by Chantell
Shenandoah Valley, VA

Happy birthday, Chloe!!!! Chantell, she is so precious. How can you stand having such an adorable grandbaby?

Here's my two sweetie pies on their 2nd birthday.
http://typeamom.net:80/index.php?option=com_rsgallery2&Itemid=57&gid=9

Middle of, VA(Zone 7a)

Mercy I LOVE the cakes faces....such sweeties - oopss YOU said that already!!! LOL

Ellicott City, MD(Zone 7a)

What a sweetheart! I love the pink frosting from cheek to cheek. It looks like she had a wonderful birthday & enjoyed every moment of it!

Shenandoah Valley, VA

Kaya is going to have to have surgery on her eyes, poor little thing.

Talk about frosting faces! I love the frosting dripping off of Chloe's little button nose. LOL

Middle of, VA(Zone 7a)

Oh Diane...that just sounds scary!!! Will she have to stay in the hospital for that and how long is recovery? Bless her sweet heart.

Shenandoah Valley, VA

Don't have any details on it yet. They go back to the doctor next month. They're trying to treat it with other methods now. Both she had her older sister have the eye crossing problem but they were able to fix her sister's with glasses. Kaya's is much worse.

Can you imagine what it's like trying to get two and three year old children to keep glasses on?

Middle of, VA(Zone 7a)

ah Diane...I'm so sorry. No, i can't imagine...I'm happy if Chloe keep her diaper on - little streaker that she is.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.