?? Blooming Irises ?? In the Mail ??

Louisville, KY

Is this normal? I just got some amazing irises sent to me from Garden Crossings, the whole family of Rhizomes, in pots, with buds???? Outstanding!!! I just wanted to show you all these. They have a small selection, but I've never been sent almost blooming irises before. Have any of you? if so, from where?

edited to say the ones in the ground are from the same shipment.

This message was edited Apr 29, 2008 10:51 AM

Thumbnail by Soulja
Texas/Okla central b, United States(Zone 7b)

No ..I have ordered from several farms and just usually get the rhizomes witht he fans cut back.....That's great, but I bet they cost a fortune to mail

Louisville, KY

I ordered $250 worth of Hardy Geraniums: 4 gallon pots, 3 huge Foxgloves and 8 irises, and shipping was $12. For the whole thing! Each iris costed $13.

Texas/Okla central b, United States(Zone 7b)

Girl I need to know your supplier.........I wanna play too

Louisville, KY

Garden Crossings. They have only about a dozen irises but EVERYTHING they have ever sent me has been the best I've ever been sent. These Geraniums are amazing! And their customer service is excellent. They sent me the wrong Geranium so now they're gonna send me the one I paid for and let me keep the mistake! A $30 deal. WOW.

Louisville, KY

Here is the iris I got in the mail 3 days ago: Red At Night

Thumbnail by Soulja
Greensboro, NC(Zone 7a)

More impressive than that is the fact that they were able to pack and ship without snapping the stalks off:lol:

Really pretty!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.