"The Pathway."

Crossville, TN(Zone 7a)

K, I am SLOWLY working on a brick and stone path for my yard, hopefully going into the woods later on.
My main concern is laying it so Hillis can mow directly over it without harming his lawn mower.

I am not sure what to plant between the stones and bricks, but something that blooms would be nice. I was thinking creeping charlie because the leaves reduce really well with foot traffic and it blooms beautifully. (and it's free,LOL!)

All the supplies we have gotten for free from an old job me, Hillis and his daddy did when I was pregnant.
It's very important I incorporate these small details into every aspect of our lives.
Roy was a great man who died too young, at 60.
It's been a year but the pain as you can imagine is still fresh. Hillis has lost both his parents, the same age and on the same day in the same month.
Just different years.

I want him to be reminded of them in the warmest possible ways.

Here's where it starts.

Before.

This message was edited Apr 25, 2008 8:43 PM

Thumbnail by crimsontsavo
This thread has 15 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!