spring has sprung.........

La Salle, MI(Zone 5b)

Hey Julie, love the hoop house, you need to take a picture of all your babies down in the basement ^_^

Waiting for your dmail lol

It was just way to cold to work out side yesterday, so I played in the gh, got the rest of my Glads and some of my Caladiums potted up, Today, I have to finish potting the Caladiums and then clean this filthy house, well try to any way. Later dh and I have to go to Meijer and get flowers for all the moms at Church, Last year Meijer had hanging planters for $5.00 so we bought those. I hope they have that kind of deal again this year ^_^

I can't stand this cold weather :( I can't wait till it warms up and stays for a while.

For those of you that live in the Monroe County area, and like Jacobs Ladder, Parrans carries one called Apricot Delight, its beautiful, has pale yellow and purple flowers. I was told there was 6, there is one in Monroe, Detroit, Dundee, and Ida. I have only been to the first and last ones listed and the one in Ida is way bigger than the one in more and its 1/2 bucks cheaper than the one in Monroe. Don't know anything about the other 2. But if you are close to one of them, check them out, got some great buys ^_^ They also have the Yellow Jacobs Ladder...

Connie

Plainwell, MI(Zone 5b)

Wow jazzzzy you must have a great big yard!!! Your plants look great!! Pepsi I really like all the new things youve done in your yard.... That swing is georgeous... Suppose your husband built that also huh??? Nice. Its under a shade tree how perfect!!! Really nice, lots of hard work huh? But very gratifying. Gloria good for you I havent even taken the mower out yet... sure have to soon though. I'll probably get a ticket from the city soon!!! Kinda getting long... But having to much fun planting all the trades Im recieving.... I got some georgeoug trilliums from Iowa, Bleeding hearts from Washington? I think. Blooroots from Michigan.... Wannabegardener. Very much fun!! Well have a great mommys day everyone and a great weekend. Ronna

La Salle, MI(Zone 5b)

Ronna, Ken bought it at Shipshewana, 2 or 3 years ago. The tree it is under is called Charlie Brown, when we planted it years ago it looked like Charlie Browns Christmas tree rofl... There is a Robins nest just up a few branches from the swing, right over the area where I sit. Its neat to watch her feed her little ones. She isn't afraid of us. She must be one that keeps coming back every year... I need to get my bird feeds out. I have been so busy with trying to get the plants out that I keep forgetting the feeders :(

Hope all have a good night, I am heading to bed.

Connie

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.