SECRET GARDEN SWAP-CHAT AND PICTURES

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

we came from here
http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/832479/
feel free to chat and show pictures of your goodies when you get them

Franklin, OH(Zone 6a)

Hey, Jordan/Kathy...hope you're feeling better.

(AnjL) Fremont, CA(Zone 9b)

Hi everyone...just taking a moment to 'check in'! lol!
We get our names tomorrow right?
I just got home and there were 3 packages for me... one one of them I have no idea who they came from or why/what swap/trade etc they are for! lol!

I think it would help ALOT if everyone put at least which trade or swap thread it is coming from! LOL!
gotta go search thru my threads and figure out where this package came from! lol!
AnjL

(Zone 1)

I found some blank business card stock in the desk and decided to print a bunch out with my DG user name and my name and address ... very easy to just stick inside the package if I don't have time to write a note! Then the last time I ordered new address labels last fall, I also ordered some with my DG name, name & address. They have a real cute design of plants/flowers and birdhouses! So, I use them as return address labels on all my trade packages!

I have read on a few other forums where people have trouble figuring out who a package came from because there is no return name/address on the package and nothing inside!

What a great Idea! I can order return address labels at work for free... I think I'll be doing the same thing! LOL!
I think with having so many different trades/swaps going on, it does help if you write somewhere WHICH thread it comes from! LOL!
Off to continue searching....!

Gilmer, TX(Zone 8a)

Don't you just love going through d-mails to find something.

I'm sorry, but now I've been forced to post a picture of the youngest grandsons with their garden. They are twins, but look at the difference. Had to fix them one, I'm going to have strange stuff coming up all over the yard.

Thumbnail by LorraineR

:o) I finally found where the box of plants came from! lol! Had to search thru a bunch of dmails to find it tho!

Gilmer, TX(Zone 8a)

I want a box of plants. Send them to me, Lucy. I'll have to tell Ricky if you don't

Fritch, TX(Zone 6b)

Lorraine, love those boys! water their garden real good!

i am excited. it has been a long time since i had time for Dave's stuff. this will be great fun ^_^

jordankittyjo, been thinking good thoughts for you!

tf

Gilmer, TX(Zone 8a)

They drown it really good everyday, and take every seed they can find and put it in there. They have a few things coming up, so they are really excited, but they want to know (where da fowers"

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

anyone who didn't get a name let me know. if you are not in the addy exchange, d-mail me with our address.
tarpoonweeder, please d-mail me. i have added you to the swap
thank you eveyone for your thoughts and well wishes yesterday

Sonoita, AZ(Zone 8a)

EVERY ONE PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU ARE IN THE ADDRESS EXCHANGE LIST IF YOU WANT YOUR BUDDY TO SEND YOU A GIFT! Thant could make for a very dissapointed buddy!!! :(

Glenview, IL

Yes, Please add your names. Just checked and my buudy is not listed...
Pouting here.

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

seed, will get it fr you

(Zone 1)

My buddy is in there and I'm listed in the addy exchange as well.

I have heard that some folks don't like to list their address info there for some reason. It is only available to paid subscribers to DG.

Sonoita, AZ(Zone 8a)

My buddy is not on the list. If we don't have an address we can't do the exchange.
Only paid subscribers can interact on the chats, that's what got me to join.

Johnson City, TX(Zone 8b)

Plantladylin wrote:

Quoting:
I have read on a few other forums where people have trouble figuring out who a package came from because there is no return name/address on the package and nothing inside!

LOL I had to laugh at that one, Plantlady- I can see it
now, 'Hey everyone! I got a box of nothing today from
someone, but I don't know who!'

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

LOL@ truest

Johnson City, TX(Zone 8b)

I got my swap buddy today, and I'm tickled pink
about it! Going now to check to see if they are in the
addy exchange....

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

i got mine too!

( Kim) Zion, IL(Zone 5a)

I am so excited I just went shopping Wait to you see LOL I like them all so I got 2 of each I hope she or he will like them. Have to go and wrap but I waited to see what they like and Boy did I get ideas
can't wait to send it might even be today
Dimmer(AKA) Kim

(Zone 1)

Truest: ROFLMBO! Laughing so hard tears are streaming! I really should have proofed my typing there before I hit send!

I must admit, I am getting older and I am blonde but so far I haven't sent an "empty" package with no return address to anyone ... at least I don't think I have. ^_^

... if I should receive one in the mail I promise to let y'all know about it!

NOT!

Whitsett, NC(Zone 8a)

I got my buddy, too! I can't really go shopping until this weekend, unless I order from the internet . . . but that would make it hard to add other things . . .

( Kim) Zion, IL(Zone 5a)

I am done and scent out I am hoping that is ok .2-3 days. Buddy
Dimmer
I hate waitting for christmas

Millerstown, PA(Zone 6b)

Where do I find the address exchange? And why can't I find my buddy on the member list? Getting confused!! ; )

Whitsett, NC(Zone 8a)

Jen_D . . . from the Home tab, click on the Extras link. The address exchange is like the 5th item on the list. Then you can search for your buddy address by the first letter of their name.

TabacVille, NC(Zone 7a)

Kathy, I may have missed it...but when is the last date I can mail out to my secret buddy?
Wondering if I have time to root her 'want list' plant! ^_^

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

jaye, the 28th or there bouts. wish you were my buddy. ;o(

Pittsburg, MO(Zone 6b)

That's a good idea Jaye, I hope everyone has their want lists up to date.

Whitsett, NC(Zone 8a)

My buddy doesn't have a want list, so I'm scouring posts they made.

Pittsburg, MO(Zone 6b)

Mine neither, so I was hoping they would see this and put something in it.

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

ditto what robyn said

Pittsburg, MO(Zone 6b)

I have perfect plants for their zone and would love to send them some but I have no ideas of colors or anything. I did pick up a cute little W........ S....... for them and a W.............. today, I can't wait to see what else they post.

Pittsburg, MO(Zone 6b)

Don't forget your buddies addy might be in the exchange so be sure you spell it right. I looked, almost had the wrong one so double check.

TabacVille, NC(Zone 7a)

Dang..28th....too short a time. Kathy, you are always my buddy!
Robin, spill it out...W? S?

Pittsburg, MO(Zone 6b)

Nope,, but will give you some other letters and they won't be in order. N,S,E, maybe one more letter later.

( Kim) Zion, IL(Zone 5a)

You Know I don't know how to do a want list but if you read though some of my Threads that I started you will see pictures and colors, One day maybe next fall I will do one of the trade lists thinging and a Tracker I am getting lost with all the swaps That I got into
Dimmer(AKA) Kim

(Zone 1)

My buddy doesn't have a trade list and I went back and searched some of her posts ... I might be in trouble cause I don't think I can send the things she likes. Well ... hmm - just might be able to send something along that line! ^_^

Pittsburg, MO(Zone 6b)

I know some of mine are hard for some people but, I would love to get things along the same lines. I think others will love it too.

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

lin, your buddy says the same thing. if it would help, you could post your likes now

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.