What fruit trees bloom pink?

Crossville, TN(Zone 7a)

I have a fruit tree in the back woods thats blooming pink. Id like ta know which ones might grow wildish in tennessee that bloom pink?
I think it's a fruit tree lol. I cant get a picture the batteries are dead lol.

Bulls Gap, TN(Zone 6a)

Hey neighbor...my peach trees are blooming light pink blossoms and the crabapples are blooming dark pink blossoms. My apples and pears have white blossoms. Now that's not to say there isn't something else blooming pink! I am a novice!

Beverly Hills, FL(Zone 8b)

My apple trees bloom pink.

Thumbnail by mimianvy
Crossville, TN(Zone 7a)

Thanks guys!!
I bet it's a crabapple.
Pretty apple blossoms!

North of Atlanta, GA(Zone 8a)

My peach tree has hot pink blooms.

Crossville, TN(Zone 7a)

Thanks Lili!!
I think Ill wait and see what it produces, LOL. I get confused when it comes to trees.

Bluffton, SC(Zone 9a)

Cherries are pink too.

Crossville, TN(Zone 7a)

It's possible it's a cherry tree, we have quite a few.

The old lady that owned this property had planted all sorts of flowers and trees. It's always a quest each spring to find stuff she planted.
The whole property was so grown over that you couldn't see over or through the weeds and weed trees.
It was so bad people planted pot and we didn't even know LOL!

Since he cleared and sun can get to the ground plants are starting to sprout.

Hillis has done so much work making this place a home. Im very proud of him, hehe.

Thanks!!

Libby, MT(Zone 4b)

I three different crabapple trees that have different shades of pink. My husband made crabapple wine for the first time this year and it is the best wine I have ever tasted. I rarely drink any alcohol, but I have to be careful with this because it taste like juice.

Crossville, TN(Zone 7a)

Yummy wine.
Never had that before, I bet someone around here makes crab apple wine. Ya got me looking now LOL.

Beverly Hills, FL(Zone 8b)

YUM! That sounds wonderful. It it difficult to make wine?

Mimi

Dandridge, TN(Zone 6a)

Are you sure it's a fruit tree? All the redbuds are blooming now here in E. TN and they are pink too!

Crossville, TN(Zone 7a)

It didnt look like a redbud. Ill look closer tomorrow.
Weve got so many darn trees I just don';t know LOL.
I hope its a redbud. :-0

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.