5 x 3 x 15" 1Mil Gusseted Poly Bags - any interest?

Middle of, VA(Zone 7a)

You all have THE best ideas - I'm simply amazed. I know this is late to be asking about these however - I thought I'd at least see if there was enough of any interest.
Here is the link you all provided http://www.uline.com/ProductDetail.asp?model=S-8445&ref=160
If there were 10 DGers interested in 100 bags a piece it would run $3.55 plus s/h (shipping plus bubble envie) from me to you. If there's enough of an interest I'll post in the co-op forum and put the link to it in this thread.

Greensboro, NC(Zone 7a)

I'd be interested.

Bartlesville, OK(Zone 6a)

I'm always interested in ANYTHING.

Just tell me again what I need these for. LOL

Susan
=^..^=

Greensboro, NC(Zone 7a)

It looks like they'd be just the right size to plop the Cow Pots in and make a little baggie greenhouse.

Good deals kill me:lol:

Middle of, VA(Zone 7a)

LOL - to plant those Gardenia seeds...still time if you change your mind.
Hugs

Leesburg, FL(Zone 9b)

Count me in..... I'll take 100 for sure.

(Kim) Philadelphi, PA(Zone 6a)

I'll have some. :)

Leesburg, FL(Zone 9b)

Chantell -- if you are going to do it... do post back here. I rarely pop into the Co-Op forum without a reminder.

Terese

Hereford, TX(Zone 7a)

That sounds like a good idea!!

Middle of, VA(Zone 7a)

There seems to be enough interest so I will post to co-op tonight and put link "here" Looks like these have to be bought in increments of a 1000 so we'll need to keep that in mind. I will post you all in the order which you responded - any beyond 10 will be a wait list until (if) we hit 20. Again this would be for 100 bags/person unless you state more (i.e. 200/300 etc) I would need to do a guesstimate re weight - would be ideal if they could be kept at the 1st class rate. 100 should be under a lb since 1000 = 8 lbs (according to their web site). I would hope that 100 would fit into the large bubble mailers. Any thoughts from you all?

Holden, MO(Zone 5b)

Count me in for those baggies to : )

Laurel, MD(Zone 7a)

I'd take 100 of them.

Denville, NJ(Zone 6b)

I would take 200... it says on that page min 5000

Indianapolis, IN(Zone 5b)

I can't pass up any deal -- it's a weakness!

Gram in the Cottage Garden forum used these bags as wintersowing containers on thier own -- no pot at all -- and is having excellent results.

Suzy

Indianapolis, IN(Zone 5b)

I saw that , too, but it's minimum 5000 for a custom size.

oooh, we could order the DG Custon Cow Pot size ROTFL!

Bartlesville, OK(Zone 6a)

4" or 3"...

LOL

=^..^=

Frederick, MD(Zone 6b)

Chantell, thanks for the heads-up. I know I could use some but I know I wouldn't get around to ordering any on my own!

Which Cow Pots are fitting perfectly in these? If 4 inch pots fit in them, they'd be great for cuttings (in either plastic or cow pots).

I'm thinking I could use a couple hundred (maybe only 100 if it's just the smaller pots that fit) and could probably add on if you needed to make the next 1000 mark.

Greensboro, NC(Zone 7a)

4 inch ones if we have to list a preference--and I could take 200.

Middle of, VA(Zone 7a)

http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/829185/ - thread in co-op forum

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.