When do I plant these?

Lower Hudson Valley, NY(Zone 6b)

Hi Ken,

Sure I remember. Are you still looking for additional shrub ideas? Take care.

Regards,
Victor

Stewartsville, NJ(Zone 6a)

Even though I was not on this April 15th Bithday wish list. I appreciate your birthday wish, which was spent at the Jumeriah Beach hotel in Dubai, UAE, the 360 Bar(April 14th) overlooking the Burg Al Arab Hotel in Dubai, and my birthday (April 15th) eating dinner at the Marina restaurant at the Jumeriah Beah Hotel and the 360 Bar which is above the restaurant, viewing the Burg Hotel ([HYPERLINK@www.burj-al-arab.com]). 2 nice nights while traveling the past 20 nights. It must be nice to be able to garden everyday, and wake up in the same bed everday. FantasyLand I would say.

"Greetings from Frankfurt, Germany., On my home on Sunday (April 20th) been on the road since April 3. Burned out. I need some time off! Sorry I have not replied sooner. I had a good visit with my Aunt May (91) and headed back to NJ in the car, spent a night in Frederick, MD where I saw a very old friend, Jim, but didn't hear from another OLD Friend who lives in Frererick, but heard from Critterologist from Frederick, and we talked for a while. Looked at places, new developments that she suggested, in Frererick, but way overpriced to be able to look in your neighbors window. Headed back to NJ, 1 day OFF then on the road again, until tomorroww, April 20th, when I fly a plane from Frankfurt (FRA) to ORD, then ailine backl to my car parked at Newark Airport, NJ. Then home for a bit."

Ken

Stewartsville, NJ(Zone 6a)

Hi Victor,

I am sitting in my hotel room in Frankfurt, Germany overlooking the Main River at 326am. I came here on an airline flight (Turkish Airlines)from Dubai, UAE in business class last night and was stuck in a coach class seat that didn't tilt, nor did they offer any meals or drinks for 1800 usd. needless to say I fell asleep at 2pm and slept until 10pm, ate dinner, noe=w cannot get back to bed. I leave at 1300 on Sunday for Chicago and the deadhead on airline to Newark, NJ, where the car is parked. I will be HAPPY to be home Victor. THEN I can focus on doing some things at my townhouse. I am happy that you are still interested in giving my some adice and/or tips.

Ken

Lower Hudson Valley, NY(Zone 6b)

I'm sure you will be, Ken. Tough schedule. Have a great trip!

Regards,
Victor

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.