Clump Transplanting

Wadsworth, OH(Zone 5b)

If this has been posted before, I apologize. I did search but didn't find an exact answer to my question, which is this: Which seedlings CAN be clump transplanted, and which cannot? I currently have more than 70 different varieties of seeds planted, and many of them look like they're ready for transplanting. This clump transplanting idea is very new to me! Some are obvious, like the nasturtium, which are enormous and they don't have their first set of true leaves yet, so I'll transplant those individually. But others, like Nicotiana alata 'lime green', I'm not so sure about. Any help will be VERY much appreciated!!!
Katie

Dublin, CA(Zone 9a)

I think critterologist wrote an article on it--at the very least she's got a thread or two on the subject, so if you go to her member page and click on the link for threads she started you'll probably find it (the links to her articles might be on her member page too, I'm not sure)

Wadsworth, OH(Zone 5b)

I believe I read that....but, unless I missed it, I didn't see any specifics on which seeds (other than most herbs) you should clump transplant.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.