Blooms March 15-16

Nederland, TX(Zone 9a)

Very Nice Barry! Thanks for sharing some of your beauties!

Robert

Oh!! That Alegria is a beauty!!!!!!!!!!!!

Palm Bay, FL(Zone 9b)

Toffee Crunch, and, Allegria. My kind of colors!

Alvin, TX(Zone 9a)

Love them all, Barry!! So beautiful!!

Warren, OH(Zone 5b)

Barry,
Are these for sale anywhere? I can't find that Alegria on the web except for pictures on your site.
Kathy

Jacksonville, FL(Zone 9a)

Now why wouldn't they sell Alegria much anymore????? That one is gorgeous as are the others.

Alvin, TX(Zone 9a)

Yeah I'm wondering the same thing ...

Houston, TX(Zone 9a)

GusPUppy, thanks for asking. I'm a breeder, not a vendor. You can buy my Bahama Bay Hibiscus at many Ohio nurseries in season. Some of these newest ones are not yet available anywhere, still in evaluation here. I'm working to get to smaller vendors some of the best of my nonpatented hibiscus creations. Try
exoticblooms.com and hibiscusplace.com for now and for some future offerings.

thanks for the nice words, amanda and all. I just posted some newbies on another thread in the Hibiscus forum . .

peace,
Barry

Warren, OH(Zone 5b)

Thank you Barry, I will check those sites out.
Kathy

Warren, OH(Zone 5b)

Barry,
The exoticblooms.com site says it's for sale, it doesn't have flowers now, ugh.
Kathy

Houston, TX(Zone 9a)

Kathy, I swear I sent this explanatory post yesterday! But I dont find it on the site so I guess I wrote it and didn't post it.
Exoticblooms.com is Curt Sinclair's site, and he'd be surprised to learn he was selling some of my newest creations.
:-)
I should have typed "hypnoticblooms.com" which is Robert Petisca's site. Sorry to have had a "senior moment" . .
Barry

(Zone 11)

Hi Barry,
I've sent you a D-Mail regarding your cv. "Jazz".

Dave

Dublin, CA(Zone 9a)

Actually I'm not sure exoticblooms.com is anything, I tried to go there last night thinking there was a hibiscus vendor I didn't know about! All it did was take me to a site that said the domain name was for sale. Curt's site is exotichibiscus.com or something along those lines. He doesn't have as nice a selection as Robert and Matt in my opinion (probably because he's not carrying your plants! LOL).

Warren, OH(Zone 5b)

Thank you Barry

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.