Somebody stop me!!!

Frisco, TX

Ok, I need an intervention. I cannot stop myself from planting more and more seeds.. I already have about 6 or 7 big flats of all kinds of things coming up. I have about 40 solo cups with coneflowers, lupine, zinnia, helenium, etc.. The room I used to call my 'craft room' is now my gardening/dirt room. LOL If my hubby saw it he would flip.. Why clean up all the dirt when I'm still planting and transplanting right?? Somebody back me up here.. LOL

I am counting the days until March 21st, our last freeze date.. WOO HOOOOOo

Is anyone else still germinating/planting like crazy???

Dublin, CA(Zone 9a)

I think you came to the wrong place if you're looking for people to tell you to stop planting stuff! LOL

Frisco, TX

ecrane3,

I had to laugh out loud at your post. That is so true.. I guess I really wanted someone to tell me I'm normal and not obsessed. I did manage to sweep up the floor just now though.

Gilmer, TX(Zone 8a)

I actually have carpet in the room I'm using, and I did actually vacumn today, I thought small animals would come out of there, and flowers would grow

I have planted enough to do my beds and all the neighbors. Now I'm just overwhelmed and afraid to plant anything. Might put it in the wrong place.

Gray, ME

You validated my own obsession. I even have narrow flats perched on top off some of my lights. I put the one that need darkness on the flat surface of the long covers of my light fixtures.

Caneyville, KY(Zone 6b)

Okay...obsessive seeders annonymus unite!

I do all of my seeding in a little room off my livingroom. Started 22 flats, making do with a couple of little wire 3 shelf stands and a 5 shelf metal unit that I had. Even took the large wire stackable shelves out of my kitchen cabinets. These all work great for setting on counters and tables in front of windows. I did buy an oil drip pan (Approx. 2' x 4') from Walmart, that I use on top of my desk to confine my mess.

So far, I've only started ornamental seeds. Still need to start my vegetables. Nice to know I'm not alone!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.