Weight Loss Challange March 8 - 15

Hughesville, MO(Zone 5a)

Nice crisp morning here in central Missouri. Single digit temps over much of the state. The sun is shining brightly tho.

I weighed yesterday morning and was pleased to see I had relost - for the umpteenth time - another #. Nine more to go to the doctor's ultimate goal. I need to be more active is the whole problem. Not terribly motivated in that area this past week. Or month. Maybe a few days I do ok but then fall off again.

Haven't eaten breakfast yet but a bowl of hot cereal sounds good. Which one is still debatable. Right now I'm snacking on a 100 cal. pkg of cheddar SunChips. I need to use those apples so I may 'fry' some for breakfast. Cold as it is hot food sounds better.

Pebble, are you feeling better yet and able to do what you went to Thialand for? Last time we heard from you the bed was as far as you had gotten. Have you considered seeking some kind of medical attention? I don't know what would be available there, but many of the local ancient remedies are quite good. Ask Anna. She is using a traditional Chinese doctor for some of her problems.

Ally, are you and your DH ok? I was glad to see you report the grandchildren were all better.

Tricia, hang in there with the right eating and exercises. Did you buy a membership to the exercise club? I think you are going to need it. With children in the house wanting cookies, cakes, etc. it is so hard to not have such food around at least part of the time.

Debbie, it's good to see you and your family feeling better and busy. You folks in the south are so fortunate right now to have warmer weather. I want so badly to go outside and play in the dirt.

Anna, how are you today? The weather that I can see for you still talks about terribly cold weather up there. My heart goes out to you and Sue.

Sue, I'm so thankful the permit has finally been granted. How many more will you need? Weather forecasts for your area doesn't look good either. More snow and cold temps.

Vic, walk a mile or so extra for me please.

Donna, great going. You'll be in those size 12 jeans before you know it. I know the last excess pounds are harder to lose tho. Keeping them off is hard too.

Susan, I know you will be busy this weekend with you DH home but I hope you get to stop by to say hello. Have you dusted off the EBs yet and gotten the dirt and amendments for the soil yet? I know we'll be hearing from

Have I missed anyone? Sorry if I did. GOD bless and keep each of you.

This thread has 49 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!