A Big Thank you!

Near Lake Erie, NW, PA(Zone 5a)

Thanks everyone for making me a part of the Feb 23rd seed swap! I received my seeds in the mail and can't wait to get planting. You should have heard me oooh and aww over the offerings. I will be a busy little gardener this spring.

You folks are the SunFlowers in the Garden of Life!

Thumbnail by ladygardener1
Anne Arundel,, MD(Zone 7b)

I tried to include something from everybody's pile. Sorry I didn't include a note, Chris, but I was afraid I would dawdle if I did.
I potted some seeds yesterday- woo hoo. I feel more relaxed now that they are in pots instead of dancing in my head.

Sally a special thank you for taking the time to do the gathering and mailing, I hope you can deliver the note in person at Longwood Gardens ; ^ ) (Hint Hint !!!)

Crozet, VA

Yep, keep workin' on her Chris.

I love the float, especially Goofy. haha

Ruby, that was a show that was going on in front of the castle, they do it every day. I was going down into the rose garden to get this (see below) when I turned around, I realized I had a good shot with my zoom setting of the show. I love my new Cannon with 6x zoom ♥♥♥

Thumbnail by ladygardener1
Metro DC, MD(Zone 7a)

A big FAT THANK YOU from me as well, Happy sent me a package of seeds and I'm looking forward to sowing them directly this Spring. I'm glad that everyone had such a great time!

Try as we might, gossiping about you two is not as much fun as you being there
; ^)

Ok, Sally Just remember if you don't go to Longwood it will be your turn in the barrel! Now lets see.........Did you hear what Sally did? Well she said and then she did.......

Just kidding! Love ya!

Crozet, VA

Jill was kind enough to fix a package of seed for me also and mail them to me. I also received more seed from Wind last week. I had commented on her yellow butterfly bush while visiting her garden last fall and she promised to get some seed to me for this year. I am anxious to get my hands in some dirt soon.

We will have to start a thread when people who are sowing the swapped seeds begin getting some action with their new goodies. It is fun to get plants and seeds from others and be able to be reminded of donor each time we see the plant. Good friends make good gardens.

Ruby

I'm just stringing ya along. I do want to go, and should be able to.
Ruby, get some sleep tonight- tomorrow should be pretty nice out YAY!
I have planted some of my swap seeds. Did I already mention? and put a light bulb under them for warmth. Should see something soon....

Sally, I'll add you to the list for Longwood!!!

And I started a seed starting thread to list what we have all started and our successes and (hope not ) failures.

Crozet, VA

I am off to find that seed starting thread. Thank you for posting it Chris.

Ruby

Shenandoah Valley, VA

I got seeds in the mail today too!! You all are so sweet I can't stand it. I wish you were all here so I could give you big hugs. What a nice surprise!

Happy, you sweetie pie you, thanks for gathering these and mailing them. My goodness.

Thumbnail by hart
Crozet, VA

Isn't it fun getting goodies in the mail? I love it!!!

Ruby

Shenandoah Valley, VA

I love getting garden things in the mail especially. Like a little kid at Christmas.

Crozet, VA

We will have to see what we can do interms of you celebrating Christmas in March. Watch your mail.

Ruby

Shenandoah Valley, VA

That wasn't a hint for goodies, Ruby.

Crozet, VA

I know that you silly!!!

Ruby

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.