Seeds That Never Made It To The Swap

Ellicott City, MD(Zone 7a)

Here are the seeds that I had brought with me to yesterday's swap, but didn't quite make it there. The seeds are still available for a S.A.S.B.E. Please contact me if you are interested.

Allium aflatunense, "Purple Sensation"
Amaranthus viridis, "Green Tails", 1 trade
Astragalus membranaceus, 1 trade
Bachelor Buttons, "Blue Boy", 2 trades
Bean, Asparagus Extra Long Black Seeded, from Japan, 2 trades
Bean, "Jackson Wonder", 1 trade
Bean, "Liana Yard Long Pole", 1 trade
Bean, "Nickel", 1 trade
Bean, "Tobacco Worm", 1 trade
Cauliflower, "Purple of Sicily", several trades
Cypress Vine, white, 1 trade
Datura ceratocaula, "Torno Loco", semi-aquatic white flowers, 1 trade
Foxglove, several trades
Gerber Daisies - orange, multiple trades
Gomphrena, "Strawberry Fields", multiple trades
Hibscus, abelmoschus, lots of trades, http://davesgarden.com/guides/pf/go/1888/
Himalayan Blue Poppy , 1 trade
Hollyhocks, "After Midnight", 1 trade
Hollyhocks, Single pink/purple old fashioned variety, 1 trade
Lettuce, "Cicoria diVerona Rossa", 1 trade
Little Joe Pye Weed, multiple trades
Matricaria Chamomilla, 1 trade OUT
Melon, "Petit Gris De Rennes"
Millet, "Purple Majesty", 2 trades
Morning Glory, "Double Blue Picotee", 1 trade OUT
Nicandra, "Shoofly Plant", 2 trades
Okra, "Burgundy Red", 1 trade
Pandora Jasminoides, 1 trade
Pepper, "Tabasco", 2 trades
Rue - "Herb of Grace" 1 trade
Salvia sp. ex. "Pamirs", 1 trade
Sumac Tree, 1 trade
Viburnum, "Wentworth" - 1 trade
Tomato - "Aunt Ruby's German Green" (Heirloom), 1 trade

This message was edited Feb 28, 2008 12:36 PM

Chevy Chase, MD(Zone 7a)

Shirley -- thanks so much! At this point, I am way behind in my seed sowing, so I'd better say no for now!

Middle of, VA(Zone 7a)

Hey Shirley - if no one else asks I'd love the Morning Glory, "Double Blue Picotee" - maybe you could put it in with the other you're sending me later on? Anything you're looking for?

Happy - I totally understand about trying to catch up on seed sowing. I'm in the same predicament!

Chantell: The Morning Glory, "Double Blue Picotee" is yours. I send them later with the other seeds. Not looking for anything else at this time. Thanks.

Middle of, VA(Zone 7a)

Ahh Shirley thank you so much!!! Hugs!

You're very welcome, Chantell.

Any one else interested?

Anne Arundel,, MD(Zone 7b)

well, twist my arm, I wouldn't mind if Little Joe Pyeweed and Maricaria ended up in my mailbox one day. Almost anything in my journal is swapable. My list from the swap is on the other computer, but mostly same as in the swap thread.

Frederick, MD(Zone 6b)

Shirley, I've got some seeds for you, too! I'm trying to get everything sorted back out... do you want tomatoes, peppers? I think I've got basils and Knautia macedonia (burgundy) set aside for you so far...

Sally: The Little Joe Pyeweed & Matricaria Chamomilla are yours. I'll be happy to drop them in the mail to you.

Jill: I'm lookin' forward to your seeds! I'm definitely interested in your Basils & Knautia macedonia (burgundy). Please d-mail me a list of your tomatoes & peppers. Thanks so much!

Frederick, MD(Zone 6b)

Shirley, I'm still getting the tomatoes and peppers sorted out... Did you want $1 sampler packets of Gypsy and/or Bounty hybrid seeds from TGS? (I got a good deal on their bulk packets and am passing it along.) I've got somewhere between 30 and 40 SASBE offers going out this next week, so please Dmail me to give me a nudge if you don't hear from me by Monday (I probably won't be on much over the weekend). Thanks!

Thank you Shirley, you're so kind! Is that Matricari the chamomile that is used for tea?

Sally: Here is some information on Matricaria Chamomilla http://www.rain-tree.com/chamomile.htm

Jill: You've got D-mail.

thanks

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.