Photos of 2-23 Swap

Lexington, VA(Zone 6a)

Doc (docgipe) has posted a few photos here http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/816848/ but thought we should have a new thread so anyone not "watching" that thread can see how much fun we had! I'm still having "fits" with my new camera but will post the few that I was able to grab.

Great food, wonderful company and lots of plants and seeds!

From L to R:
Critterologist, Happy_Macomb, HollyAnn, Nutmegnana, Buttoneer, Chantell, Bec_No_VA, FoxnFirefly

Thumbnail by rcn48
Lexington, VA(Zone 6a)

L to R:
Miatablu, Gitagal, LastElf, SallyG and Rick (Miatablu's DH)

Thumbnail by rcn48
Lexington, VA(Zone 6a)

Slow with my shot, so had to give Miatablu and Gitagal a chance to smile for the camera :)

Thumbnail by rcn48
Lexington, VA(Zone 6a)

An early preview of all the goodies everyone brought!

Thumbnail by rcn48
Lexington, VA(Zone 6a)

As guests arrived, the table was "growing"!

Thumbnail by rcn48
Lexington, VA(Zone 6a)

Critterologist, Nutmegnana and Chantell with the "swap" table!

That's all from me, hoping that everyone else will share their photos. Sorry some of you couldn't join us, but hope you enjoy the pictures - we had so much fun!

Thumbnail by rcn48
Crozet, VA

Thank you so much for posting these Debbie. I am so glad that everyone had a good day.

Ruby

Mount Laurel, NJ(Zone 7a)

Hi Ruby :)
Hi everyone, if you all ever decide to do a group travel to Longwood Gardens, let me know and I can meet you there. It is a really lovely place to visit.

I wish I was a bit closer and would have joined your fun yesterday. Plus, I could have finally bought the sprigs I've been trying to root to 'buttoneer' lol. Buttoneer, the newest attempt at rooting 3 sprigs is underway and so far no real roots, but they are alive and well :)
~Diana
http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/805864/

Near Lake Erie, NW, PA(Zone 5a)

Wind, that sounds like a lovely trip, It would be 375 miles for me. Are there any husbands in the group that golf? I googled and noted that there are 3 courses in the area. Also some hotels and B&Bs. Might make for a nice weekend. Leave early Friday from home , on Sat wives go to gardens, men golf. Leave for home Sunday am.
Also see there are some wine tours ;^) For the non golfers.
Chris ♥

Shenandoah Valley, VA

So nice to see some of the familiar faces from last spring's swap and some new faces too! I missed seeing you guys. :>( But I'm so glad your get together didn't get iced or snowed out.

Mount Laurel, NJ(Zone 7a)

Chris, my husband would be in the go with us to the gardens or the wine tour group lol...doesn't golf :) but that area is really nice, I'm sure the g. courses are too

Near Lake Erie, NW, PA(Zone 5a)

Time for a new thread! Don't want to hijack this one. Go to Longwood garden thread http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/817018/

This message was edited Feb 24, 2008 1:17 PM

Middle of, VA(Zone 7a)

Ah Diane - wished you'd been able to make it...miss you!! You TOO Chris!!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.