Feb. March bingo Calls!!!!!!

Charlotte, NC

I might be lined up for the "Biggest Loser" spot here with only 4 calls to my name.

BUT....

It doesn't matter... as long as this little guy is in my life I'll be able to smile and feel like a winner!

My son Alden was born on 02-28-08 and is even more handsome than his dad :)

Thumbnail by MullettMan
Frederick, MD(Zone 6b)

I'm glad you liked the article... the trick will be getting people who don't like the idea of using the botanical names to read the article... LOL, starting to think I should have found a clever way to do the title without actually using the phrase "Latin names."

Believe it or not, those shots were all the camera's doing... I didn't override anything, just put it on supermacro and let it do its thing. I love this little camera! So much smaller than my previous one, and the screen is huge -- takes up the whole back of the camera, and all the controls are done by touching the screen. My nieces and nephew couldn't get enough of it last weekend, and they weren't even taking pictures, just flipping back through the ones I had loaded (and getting it to do "slide show" -- with music!). Oh, I should probably mention... It's a Sony Cybershot T-200.

Here's Sony's description http://www.sonystyle.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?catalogId=10551&langId=-1&productId=8198552921665200471&storeId=10151.
I got it on sale, and I'm guessing that with the T-300 coming out in a couple of weeks, the price on this one might just drop again. I bought it with my DG article pay! :-) How cool is that?

OK, sorry, got carried away... don't mean to hijack the Bingo thread... enough about cameras; let's get back to AVs!

Frederick, MD(Zone 6b)

Oh, Mulletman -- he's PERFECT! What a cutie!!

Yep, you definitely won the top prize! :-D

(Zone 1)

Oh my, Alden is a Handsome little man! What a blessing. And, I can tell you are one proud papa, rightfully so!

Northeast, NE(Zone 5a)

awww Mulletman..He is just the sweetest little angel,What a cutie!! : )

Lubbock, TX(Zone 7a)

That is just one cute little boy Mullettman!

Braselton, GA(Zone 7b)

What a precious child! He has so much hair!!! How much did/does he weigh? He looks like quite a little chunkster!!!

Mansfield, TX(Zone 8a)

Alden is adorable! Congratulations :-)

Kennebunk, ME(Zone 5a)

What an adorable baby Mulletman!
You must be SO very proud!
Congratulations!

Kim

Noblesville, IN(Zone 5a)

Oh how cute Mullet a new little mullet.

(Zone 1)

He is such a cutie! I think he should be called "Little Mullet Man".

When we are out in our boat we always see mullet jumping out of the water ... won't be long before that little mullet of yours will be running and jumping around! They grow up sooo fast!

Noblesville, IN(Zone 5a)

Mullet is a fish?????

(Zone 1)

Yep .... a fish! And, Smoked Mullet Dip is really delicious!

North Augusta, ON

Isn't a Mullet a 70's type haircut too?

(Zone 1)

ROFLMBO!!! Yes, I do believe it was a haircut in the 70's!

Really, Really laughing now! I just googled Mullet Haircut: http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&q=mullet+haircut&um=1&ie=UTF-8

North Augusta, ON

Yup, that's it!!

LOL

Charlotte, NC

Thank you all for the kind words about my child. He's our first, and we've already decided... not our last :)

8lbs 11ozs was the birth weight and we might make it back up there within this second week. He's feeding like a champ, every 2 hours through the day and every 3 (if we're lucky) through the night.

He had a full head of hair the moment he appeared. It's mostly brown like moms but has hints of some red / blond like dads.

Good luck everyone. Keep the BINGO calls rolling.

Braselton, GA(Zone 7b)

WOW, he is a Big Boy!!! How wonderful! Our newest little one was only 6 lbs. and she got down to 5 lbs, 4 oz...but it about seven and a half now. She is coming to see me today...she is already seven weeks old! Isn't that amazing! I will have more pictures later..lol

Noblesville, IN(Zone 5a)

Yes I was think about the hair cut. I had never heard of mullet fish that I can remember.

Frederick, MD(Zone 6b)

There's a Mullet Festival every fall in Swansboro NC... and I think there are a couple other annual Mullet Festival locations also. Most include a remarkable event known as a Mullet Fling, or Mullet Toss, which is pretty much what you'd imagine it to be.

Andalusia, AL(Zone 8b)

beautiful baby MullettMan!

North Augusta, ON

It's so quiet I just had to check and make sure I actually did post those two calls and just not imagined myself doing it...LOL

Somebody had to have gotten at least one of them??

Braselton, GA(Zone 7b)

NOT ME...LOL

Here is my newest picture of my sweet GD...she came to see me yesterday and we took her to see my 81 year old Mama...she is Mama's 13th Great Grandbaby!

Thumbnail by JanetS
(Zone 1)

LOL 3g ... I guess everyone is weekending!

Janet: Oh, she is soooo precious! I would give away ALL of my plants to have just one grand baby!

Braselton, GA(Zone 7b)

Thanks, Lin....she is changing so quickly...it is amazing to watch them grow! Here is a picture of my other two...my eldest daughter's.

The are the most fun now...Carson, the son is 8 and Madison will be 7 in May. They are coming to spend the night with me tonight...school is out tomorrow. They really do make my day!

Thumbnail by JanetS
Northeast, NE(Zone 5a)

oo I had 1 of last nights calls.!! :O......I am moving right along; ))

Janet..adorable grandkids...sure wish I had some : (

Braselton, GA(Zone 7b)

Thanks, sorry for posting pics of children, instead of talking Bingo..lol

I don't have much to say about the calls...since I don't have many yet...lol I plan on getting all of the ones she calls in the next week, I NEED them so I can yell....

BINOG BINGO BINGO!!!!!!

(Zone 1)

Oh how wonderful it must be to have grand kids! I will unfortunately never have that pleasure since DH and I were never blessed with children. Janet, your grandson Carson is a handsome young man, and Madison ... well just look at those bright eyes ... she's a pretty girl. I know you will have a wonderful day with them tomorrow!

Braselton, GA(Zone 7b)

We always have a great time...they are both wonderful company, and so filled with love and joy! Makes my house light up, just having them here!

Frederick, MD(Zone 6b)

Huh, I have no idea what happened to my post from last night; maybe some cyber creature was munching our responses and that's why it was so quiet! I was all excited because I had one of those calls, too (but I'm not telling which one). ;-)

Northeast, NE(Zone 5a)

LOL Critter..I am always afraid to say which ones I have because I don't want to jinx myself..hee hee

Noblesville, IN(Zone 5a)

All the grandkids are cute and I am glad you are having fun with them all. I had one of the calls.

Lubbock, TX(Zone 7a)

critter- So weird! I posted last night too and mine isn't there either.....I had one also!
Cute cute g-kids!
As of last night it looks like my little g-son and my daughter will now be living with me....

Frederick, MD(Zone 6b)

Diane, while I'm sure you'll enjoy having them close, that doesn't sound like a "Happily Ever After" sort of thing... I'm sorry for whatever your daughter is going through, and I'm glad she and her son have you! My dad has always liked Robert Frost's line, "Home is a place where, if you have to go, they have to take you in." Wishing the best for all of you!

Noblesville, IN(Zone 5a)

Those last two call are real beauties. Bright and cheerful blooms.

Lubbock, TX(Zone 7a)

critter- thank you so much for your kind words and caring. ANd no, it's not not a good situation, and has a posibility of getting worse. Needless to say , it's been a little stressed around here lately. Liable to get more so with a teenager moving back home with a baby in tow! Then my son showed up in my front door step this afternoon needing to stay here for a few days...sigh....I don't think I'll ever get to experience empty nest syndrome..

Frederick, MD(Zone 6b)

Diane, with the flexibility and humor and generous spirit that shows in your posts, I think you're equipped to handle this! I'll pray for the safety and well-being of your daughter & grandson, and I hope your son gets past this rough patch soon also... maybe the two of them will be good for each other right now, both at home where they can reach out to each other.

Keep us posted, and let us know how you are doing through all of this, also!

(Zone 1)

Oh Diane, it sounds like you are going to have your hands full! In some ways I know it will be wonderful having your DD and grandson with you but I know there will be stress too. I hope your daughter will be appreciative of you and sure hope her boyfriend helps with his son as much as possible, especially financially. They are both so young but having a baby should help them grow up quickly. He will be one lucky little guy with so many people loving him.

Just remember to take care of you too!

Lubbock, TX(Zone 7a)

Thank you both so much. I really appreciate your caring. I can't express how much. Please do pray.....That's about the only answer in situations like this and I'm always hesitant to ask for that and I know I shouldn't be....I really appreciate my friends here...
If there's one thing I can say that's good about all this- It makes me WANT to go to work tomorrow!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.