anyone want to share experience with compost tumblers?

Fredericksburg, VA(Zone 7b)

I'm not sure what zone, but it's cold!!! They aren't kidding about 30 below..........brrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Magna, UT(Zone 7a)

I think because of your accent, a "d" can sound like a "t". Back east people sound like they are saying "hat" meaning "heart". So it depends on where you are and you just have to tune your ears to decifer what they are really saying.

Fate, TX(Zone 8a)

that might be it weeds but right now we are just trying to find the EXACT place that folks change from a D to a T. just silly rainy day nonsense. lol.

Magna, UT(Zone 7a)

Well pardon me for butting in. :)

Fate, TX(Zone 8a)

well that argument has finally settled down. for whatever reason it looks like everybody in the southern country says D except for the carolinas and georgia. i am just so curious to know why but i guess we'll never know. lol.

and on those kinds of arguments everyone is welcome to comment. lol.

Magna, UT(Zone 7a)

Maybe you should go live there for like 5 years and then maybe you'll get to know the answer. Maybe it's just a matter of you hear a lot of people talk that way and over time you subconsciously do it too.

Fate, TX(Zone 8a)

oh no weeds. if i ever move again it will definitely be to at least a zone 9 environment. lol

Magna, UT(Zone 7a)

So you want to go for warmer huh?

Saint James, MO(Zone 6b)

Hey there miss weeds, where ya been? :)

Magna, UT(Zone 7a)

Oh, poking around. Thanks for asking though. Makes me feel good.

Saint James, MO(Zone 6b)

Well I was beginning to wonder if you were lost off on a tropical island somewhere, without me!! HE HE HE

Fate, TX(Zone 8a)

well if it ain't misty. hello girl.

Saint James, MO(Zone 6b)

hey there mamajack! 'smiley' New game for this week, so can't use smiley's, the short cut for laugh out loud, and must spell correctly!

Fate, TX(Zone 8a)

what is a short cut for laugh out loud?

Saint James, MO(Zone 6b)

oh no you don't! HE HE HE

Fate, TX(Zone 8a)

too smart for me. you might not can but i can do it....LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Saint James, MO(Zone 6b)

HA HA HA HA HA

Fate, TX(Zone 8a)

now misty, look at your post that is 3 posts up. is that word "he" supposed to be "hee" as in hee, hee, hee? is that spelled correctly? hahahahahahaa

Saint James, MO(Zone 6b)

Now now mamajack! HA HA HA

Fate, TX(Zone 8a)

well i had you pegged to go back and edit. that's what i would have done. lol.

Saint James, MO(Zone 6b)

Do you know how many of us would have to edit if we decided that couldn't be used?! HE HE HE

Fate, TX(Zone 8a)

well i was just sayin'.....i'd HATE for those other girls to catch you. hahaha

Saint James, MO(Zone 6b)

Oh Ok! HA HA HA One did already try that and I told her they would send me to the loopy house if they wanted to go after each and every one of us for it!

Fate, TX(Zone 8a)

well you know i didn't tell. and another thing...we ought to mention composting every now and again since that's the title of this thread. so .....COMPOST.
what was that word that mary poppins used in that song? you know...the long one?

Saint James, MO(Zone 6b)

COMPOST COMPOST COMPOST
Sorry Miss Weedy! ☻
I have no clue mamajack!

Fate, TX(Zone 8a)

yeah, i know you know this. started out super something?

Saint James, MO(Zone 6b)

supercalifragilisticexpialidocious? HE HE HE

Fate, TX(Zone 8a)

compost.

Magna, UT(Zone 7a)

You two are just being goofy. I know the general rules, but I don't mind reading your silly conversations that don't belong on this thread. Weedy.....when and why did that start misty?
Like I said, you're just being silly. :>)

Fate, TX(Zone 8a)

well she is. i was just trying to trip her up. i KNOW she had to look that word up.

Saint James, MO(Zone 6b)

HE HE HE I don't know why I thought up weedy, just thought it was cute!
Mamajack, spelling is my best subject! So there, and I would do that thing where you spit at someone but then someone playing the game would catch me at it! HA HA HA

Fate, TX(Zone 8a)

well who's the next princess? maybe they won't be as wiley as you. lol.

Magna, UT(Zone 7a)

You're right. Weedy is cute. I just thought you snuck to my house. LOL.

Fate, TX(Zone 8a)

lol, weeds. the minute you clear a new bed the weeds just start from out of nothing. so are we going to call you weedy?

Magna, UT(Zone 7a)

Up to you, I don't mind. Mostly it is "weeds" but I also have gotten "wf". At least I am not being called "weezy" or "weezin"! Weezingreens said she gets that. Kind of funny!

Saint James, MO(Zone 6b)

Mama, I think you are just trying to get me in trouble! HA HA HA
We could call you Weesy, like off of the Jeffersons! HA HA HA HA HA

Fate, TX(Zone 8a)

not at all. just trying to keep you on your toes, is all, i promise. sly, evil laughter here.

Saint James, MO(Zone 6b)

ROTFLMAO @ YOU!!!! HE HE HE

Fate, TX(Zone 8a)

:PPPPP..ppp..p
how do you make those stupid faces? i can't remember. i know you might not be trusting me but i honestly can't remember.

Saint James, MO(Zone 6b)

That is you sticking your tongue out at me! HA HA HA I am sure someone else will come along and tell you! Weedy???

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.