Christi and Mike go Hawaiian!

Bushland, TX(Zone 6a)

Welcome home,glad you had a wonderful time.

Baytown, TX(Zone 9a)

Welcome home Christi and Mike! Sure glad that you had a safe trip! Get some rest!

Rio Rico, AZ(Zone 8a)

I am alll for a Hawaiian get together - 2009 - or next week! Have yet to visit Maui - so now I have a double reason for visiting Jenny and the Braveheart gang! You really do all look so happy! - Christi in that closeup with her royal petiteness you look like you want to cry happy tears! I bow in humble admiration of the the three princesses, for I am merely She who must be obeyed ... at least that's what DH calls me! Now I must dash to watch Man of much Forgetfullness play softball. (I have to go watch in case he forgets which way to run!)...ha ha!

Love you all, and love the Aloha in this thread!!!

Yokwe,
Shari

Keaau, HI(Zone 11)

Here is another (3rd time!!!!) story of LUCK and Hawaiiana: I left my purse in the trolley at KTA...got home and in a rash of panic called them. OH yes, they had my purse...all credit cards in tact, all money there. This is NOT to say that everyone in Hawaii is honest...just to say that 1) i am lucky and , 2) the Hawaiians I meet are wonderful!!! The punks don't shop at the supermarket just before rushhour...those are usually the senior folks. The punks are there after hours buying beer!!!!

Hillsborough , NC(Zone 7a)

Rumpole of the Bailey! Loved that show!

So glad you recovered everything Carol, could have been nasty! Hope the toe is on the mend, have you strapped it to the next ones?

Will be available in 2009, I'll put the kettle on...

Rio Rico, AZ(Zone 8a)

We too have always had marvelous luck in Hawaii! Carol, it is so nice to hear that honesty is still alive and well. JB is ranting...wants dinner! Imagine that!! Gotta go, catch you dahlings on the flip side!

Aloha!

Delray Beach, FL(Zone 10a)

Think about it, friends! A Hawai'ian Get Together in 2009. Don't brush it off. Use positive visualisation, let the idea germinate slowly. I, for one, will invest into a hukulele because I can already sing most of Braddah Iz's tunes. All I need now is one of those long sarongs he used to wear. They're very becoming on a larger man, IMOGWIO. Oh, I was forgetting: I need to grow some hair or get myself a wig. No disrespect to Iz intended.

That pîcture of a Great Dane is just a hoot. Imagine a Great Dane lap dog! I have seen large dogs take a similar pose facing the other way, with their hind legs ON the floor but this one is a new one on me. Fascinating, as Mr. Spock would say.

OK, you're wondering what IMOGWIO means: In My Own Generally Well Informed Opinion. LOL

Aloha all of you,
Pu'ole.

Desoto, TX(Zone 8a)

Jen, please let Frank and Margaret know that Mike is back to his characteristic quiet self. Still worried about everyone's arm as he nearly talked your arms off.
hahaha.

37 degrees this morning. Doesn't usually bother me but now with the comparison of Paradise, I am COLD.

My body may be back in Texas but my mind certainly isn't. Just close my eyes and we are on the lanai. Thank you again and again, Jenny and Frank.

Mahalo, mahalo, mahalo

Kilikina

Rio Rico, AZ(Zone 8a)

Well Sweetie, we knew that you were an islandgirl at heart! And now you can be there anytime you wish, just by closing your eyes! Jenny and the Braveheart gang seem to be the epitome of Aloha, so I couldn't have wished anything better for my dear friend. Now you understand just what Iz is singing about, and why he sings so beautifully... to your heart!

But don't sell your own state short dear friend...Texas has much to share with others as well! You may be cold at the moment, but not for long...and I am under the 5th day of rain! I hope my beauties don't drown!

Yokwe Kilikina,
Shari

Desoto, TX(Zone 8a)

And Hello to dear Shari. Currently suffering here from lack of water. Just did a quick drenching of the beds and the new veggie bed. Most of my beauties are still dormant but a few are pushing their heads above ground and respond well to an occasional drink. Hope we don't get the 90 days and 90 nights of rain we had last spring/summer. Don't know how Carol manages with so much rain year round. Bet you had a great time last week with DGG. They continully test our intelligence with "why? and then why?". Hope the love couple enjoyed their trip as well. I feel oddly weak today. Don't how you ever recovered from all the time zones you went through in November/December. Missed the eclipse as we were in the air and couldn't quite get the moon in focus. Bruddah IZ means even more now that I have seen the world he sings about. What a wonderful world...

Yokwe, Aloha,

Princess Kilikina

Hugs LouC ...I don't know how you will get you head around being back in Texas after your dream holiday.
Now you can take out a memory to shimmer and shine for you on dark and gloomy days ...your very own cache of pieces of heaven
Sleep and dream dear Princess Kilikina ...while we smile at the joy written on all of your faces ...thankyou for sharing such a precious time in your life with us.:)
Aloha
chrissy

Redondo Beach, CA(Zone 11)

Rumpole of the Bailey, Great show.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.