ladygardener, who is #1 with us, wherefore art thou?

Anne Arundel,, MD(Zone 7b)

How is Abion PA these days? We had over an inch of rain yesterday. Did all this rain become your snow? Your snowguage birds must be buried !
hope things are good up there.
I have added alot to my journal since you first encourged me to use it. It's fun and amazing to see how many different things a simple gardener like me has accumulated.

My Chester is demonstrating one way to keep cozy in winter - thats a compost bin !!

Thumbnail by sallyg
Crozet, VA

Even though I consider this forum my "home group," I must confess that I haven't been spending much time here. It took me a while, but I have expanded my wings and become involved with groups all over these United States and Canada.

Ladygardener1 treated me as royalty when I first came here. She took such an interest in me and all that was going on with me. It has been a while since I have heard from her too, so I hope that she will grace us with her presence.

Please update us Chris. Oh yeah, are you at Disney World already? I thought that was this coming weekend. Please snap shots of some of the gardens down there to share with us. And have a great time.

Ruby

Near Lake Erie, NW, PA(Zone 5a)

Just got back from Disney Last night. Came home to snow and the cold! UGH!!
Will start some threads on Disney, took lots of pictures (at least for me that was lots). the flowers were beautiful!

Sally, I need to peek at you journal ; ^ )

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.