Datura seeds? Angel trumpet

Dade City, FL(Zone 9a)

I would really like to find someone willing to part with some extra seeds for Angel trumpet. I'm a newbie, so not much to give back yet, but promise to stay around and do my part.

Dublin, CA(Zone 9a)

Can you be a little more clear about what plant you want? Angel's Trumpet is usually used to refer to Brugmansia which is related to Datura but the flowers hang down vs Datura points up (Datura more often goes by Devil's Trumpet). I don't have either one, but I want to make sure you get the plant you want!

Here are what Daturas look like: http://davesgarden.com/guides/pf/adv_search.php?searcher%5Bcommon%5D=&searcher%5Bfamily%5D=&searcher%5Bgenus%5D=datura&searcher%5Bspecies%5D=&searcher%5Bcultivar%5D=&searcher%5Bhybridizer%5D=&search_prefs%5Bblank_cultivar%5D=&search_prefs%5Bsort_by%5D=rating&images_prefs=both&Search=Search
And here's Brugmansia: http://davesgarden.com/guides/pf/adv_search.php?searcher%5Bcommon%5D=&searcher%5Bfamily%5D=&searcher%5Bgenus%5D=brugmansia&searcher%5Bspecies%5D=&searcher%5Bcultivar%5D=&searcher%5Bhybridizer%5D=&search_prefs%5Bblank_cultivar%5D=&search_prefs%5Bsort_by%5D=rating&images_prefs=both&Search=Search

Dublin, CA(Zone 9a)

I should also add, this forum may not be the best place to look for seeds (once you have some and need advice starting them, then this is the right place!). I'd try the Plant Trading forum instead, or the Brug forum, you'll probably have better luck there.

Johns Island, SC

I've got a bunch of seeds left over from my winter plantings, 2busy, and I"d be glad to share them. The problem is, I've lost the varietal name of them over the years. It's a double light yellow, mostly horizontal flower that is quite pretty. Believe the variety starts with "M", but that's as far as this old brain can take me. Gets 5'-6' tall in Charleston, so it should do right well in your clime. Be glad to send you seeds, and if you're interested, a rooted seedling to give you a head start. Also have some Datura meteloides "Alba" seeds left over if you're interested. Much harder to start, though, but more than worth the effort...you need sunglasses to view them in the morning sun, they're that bright.

Dade City, FL(Zone 9a)

I will really take anything. I'm trying to learn how to start seeds, cuttings, all types of propagation forms. What do you want me to do or send you?

Thank you from a newbie.

Baltimore, MD(Zone 7a)

2busy,

I have both double purple/white Darura Metel seeds as well as double yellow Datura seeds.
Be glad to share! D-mail me!

Gita

Johns Island, SC

DMail me with an address, and Ill send you some, 2busy.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.