Hi, newbie here

Hampton, VA(Zone 7a)

Hi everyone, how are you doing? I am new to this web site, but have been doing some browsing and really like it. I really enjoy gardening and love to learn new techniques from other gardeners. It is nice having a bunch of gardeners working together (near or far) to make this world a more beautiful place for the future. I will talk with you all again soon.

~5050

Bay City, MI(Zone 6a)

hey 5050 welcome to the greatest garden site on the net-join right in!!!

have fun,
dori

HAYWARDS HEATH, Suss, United Kingdom

Hello, Greenthumb5050 from a hot and summery England! You'll really enjoy your time spent here!

Portland, OR(Zone 8a)

Lots of friendly info here...welcome....Dee

Murfreesboro, TN(Zone 7a)

Welcome, Greenthumb5050 Ummmm, is 50/50 referring to the the odds you give your plants? (giggle) Glad to have you here!

Welcome from the Sunflower State' Sis'

Allen Park, MI(Zone 6a)

Welcome Green from a Michigan Master Gardener
DG is a great site with the nicest people in the world

Paul

Troy, VA(Zone 7a)

Hi Greenthumb - Have we met?? I lived in Hampton until a year ago. Welcome to DG from beautiful Troy near Charlottesville!

Oklahoma City, OK(Zone 7a)

Welcome from the Heart of Dixie! Enjoy!

~Carla

Toadsuck, TX(Zone 7a)

Welcome Greenthumb5050! You will become addicted to the garden like the rest of us. Texas says come right on in!

"eyes"

Hayes, VA

Nice to have a fellow gardener that lives nearby. I am getting my mom's house for sale and having to mow down or destroy many plants and flowers that my mom collected from the wild. I am hoping to give away as many as I can if you're interested.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.