Seedlings

Lebanon, OR

117-02
Spanish Rainbow and unk
what is interesting is the veining is almost red...

Thumbnail by irisloverdee
Los Alamos, NM(Zone 5a)

What a lot more of beauties. All those pictures help me forget the snow that is everywhere here. I especially like:
12-04C
117-02
08-02a and
114-04-07c

How do you keep up with all those numbers? Don't you actually have little secret names for each of them? Or do you actually remember the numbers?

Lebanon, OR

Several do have names such as 117-02 is Bumblebee Tale...Have a black BB or IB can not remember which right now that is a black space age with short horns and that Black Bull.

But until I go to register I just keep the numbers, works for me, and trust me I do not remember them, I look them up until I have named them.

Thank you for the comments pajaritomt

Los Alamos, NM(Zone 5a)

I like the idea of the black one with short horns being Black Bull and I can really see 117-02 as Bumblebee Tale. I just knew there had to be some names to go with all those flower personalities!

Oslo, Norway(Zone 5a)

I love your seedlings! Thanks for showing the pictures :)

Line

Lebanon, OR

Thank you Line and all

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9a)

Love them Dee! I am a sucker for unusual beards......speaking of which, any chance "Spring Peeper" will be available this year?
I also remember one of yours that had "carrot" in the name, now I can't remember the whole name!

audrey

Lebanon, OR

Neither will be available this yes year.

Carrot Cupcake was the one name

D

Thank you

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9a)

Thanks Dee - I've written them down and will watch for them in future!

Cedar Rapids, IA(Zone 5a)

Dee, your Splashed Silk is incredible! I love the broken color iris. Your dwarfs look sweet too! Keep breeding!

Lebanon, OR

I am Wanda as will be introducing quite a few in 09 ior 2010. Have them named mostly...final decision on some this year.

D

And thank you all

Wainwright, AB(Zone 2b)

Ohhhhhh very nice, I love them all!

I didn't know you dabbled Dee.

Sharon

Vashon, WA(Zone 8a)

Wow! I'm so impressed with your crosses. Splashed silk is really a knockout. How long does it take for seedllings to reach flowering size?

Lebanon, OR

Colchie

It really depends as to the genetics of the crosses, most from seed will bloom the 2nd year after planted. Have had to wait for 3rd year but I do not mine.

Thank you about Splashed Silk

D

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.