Sheri...our literary star!!!!!

Desoto, TX(Zone 8a)

I can't wait till Spring. I want everything!

Rio Rico, AZ(Zone 8a)

Me too!!! Wowzers!!!

Houston, TX(Zone 9a)

Right! who needs pay!? will work for plants!!!!
I got two gorgeos palm trees from them, they had never met me before, and qouted me a rediculously cheap price, of course of which I accepted..they practically gave them to me..they are soooooooo neat. I went over there the night I was suppose to go to Hawaii...and they consoled me around a bon fire with piped in music and wine...I didn't feel so cheated after that! They have giant palm trees ready to go...it's the coolest place..it's hard to describe, but it's enchanted to say the least. You know a place is not just a business when a person loves plants, it becomes infused and enchanted with the personalities..and they have done that from a bare field..now it's an enchanted tropical campus of plants and landscaping.

Baytown, TX(Zone 9a)

Per Shari's request there is a new thread in Tropical Gardening Parking Lot if you want to move over there.....anything goes....plants, weather, chit chat, what ever's on your mind! Post pictures from the past year or whatever is in bloom in your garden or GH!

Rio Rico, AZ(Zone 8a)

Thank you Jeanne! You are a sweetie for sure!

Yokwe,
Shari

Baytown, TX(Zone 9a)

No problem!

Houston, TX(Zone 9a)

Where's the link?!

Baytown, TX(Zone 9a)

I tried to post the link and it didn't work! Go to the beginning of Tropical Gardening and scroll down to see "Parking Lot".....with my ID to the right!

This message was edited Jan 25, 2008 6:53 PM

Houston, TX(Zone 9a)

oh..I found it..thanks...

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.