S.E. Ga. RU Trade List ONLY!

Donna in Douglas, GA(Zone 8b)

* 8 weeks and counting*
Day light saving time march 9th! hooray more sunshine!!

lagrange, GA(Zone 7a)

lol
Not really.

Atlanta, GA(Zone 7b)

Hi Donna,
As far as I can see no one has requested it yet so can you put my name on one of yr Diclipteras and also the Mexican Mint marigold?? Look wonderful.
Thanks, Coby

Lizella, GA(Zone 8a)

Hi,,, well I guess I am a little slow.
Will be listing more of what I have soon...

Have:
Rooted cuttings of Rosecreek Abelia for Cordeledawg (Deborah)
1 Ollie Brugmansia for Susan Elaine
Several other named brug cuttings (Tequilla Sunrise, Little Moon, Super Nova, )
Red Hot Poker several
Yellow Butterfly cuttings/rootings hopefully
Pink Butterfly cuttings/rootings hopefully
Heuchera (2 Licorice)
Orange Clivia Miniata (3) (1 for Andre')
Daylilies: Strawberry Candy 2 (1 for Beclu)
Tiffanys gold 4 (1 for Beclu)
Daytime World 3 (1 for Beclu)
Green Flutter 2 (1 for Beclu)
Autumn Sedum 3 (1 for Donna)
White flowered older sedum (3)
Hostas: old variety with blue flowers that hummers love digging a clump and separating next week
I now have very small seedlings of Black Krim tomatoes. They just came up this week..
Hummingbird Plant Dicleptera (2)

Wants:
Donna, I would like one of each of your salvias, please.
Sharon, I would love a Stained Glass Hosta.

Cordeledawg: Deborah,, JoePye Weed for my butterflies.. do you have milkweed?
BB, yummm tomatoes. So hard to choose, I would love one of each,,

More later
Elaine

This message was edited Mar 2, 2008 9:41 PM

This message was edited Mar 3, 2008 9:33 PM

This message was edited Mar 3, 2008 9:39 PM

This message was edited Mar 3, 2008 9:43 PM

This message was edited Mar 3, 2008 9:52 PM

This message was edited Mar 9, 2008 10:16 PM

This message was edited Mar 19, 2008 10:31 PM

This message was edited Apr 5, 2008 7:06 PM

This message was edited Apr 11, 2008 8:19 PM

This message was edited Apr 11, 2008 8:23 PM

Atlanta, GA(Zone 7b)

Donna, the Plumbago (Royal Cape) you have. Is that a pennenial for us in Ga? I'd like to have 2 pls. Good for sunny slope I bet.
Tulip

Lawrenceville, GA(Zone 7b)

I have an abundance of hollyhocks. Summer Carnival mix.

My Wants

Any type of shade tolerant flower or plant. Preferably perinnials.

Thanks
BB

Atlanta, GA(Zone 7b)

BB, I posted in RU forum but since this is the official Trade forum, here it is:
can you put my name on one of yr Culantro's ? Thanks,
Tulip

Lawrenceville, GA(Zone 7b)

Yes Tulip

Hey Yall lets to this.............
when you know your final Want's & Have's and Extra's to Trade

***PLEASE*** ***POST ONLY Your Trade List HERE****
http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/804741/
you can copy & paste..........

If you have ask "ME" for something "PLEASE" post my name by what you want ,so I can just scan the thread. I'm so so busy and don't have much time to read pass post or d-mails. I would be a big help too me!!

Let's keep chating - making trades- asking question- on this thread, ok!

Thanks,
Donna

TulipLady please d-mail me your e-mail address again!

Hahira, GA(Zone 8b)

Well, I guess I'd better start my list! Not sure if I even qualify for "better late than never" LOL!
Please note that I will be OUT of the country from March 27 - April 7, so if you post wants from my list during that time, I won't know! I'll do my best when I get back, but it may take me a couple of days to get myself back together!
Have:
1 Nikko Blue Hydrangea
6 Butterfly weed seedlings (red flowers/yellow centers)
2 Creeping Jenny
2 Moonflower Vines
5 Pale Yellow Yarrow (Achillea)
4 Hosta 'Gold Drop' - confusing mature size reports - some say 6"x6", some say 10"x 18"
5 Yellow Coreopsis (Tickseed)

**Will add more as I figure them out**

Wants:
plantnut - If you have a Lady Margaret passion vine that has not been spoken for - I'd love one!
cordeledawg - If you have an extra Marguerite Sweet Potato, I'd like one - it's the bright green one, right?

This message was edited Mar 18, 2008 10:24 PM

This message was edited Apr 16, 2008 7:04 PM

Cordele, GA(Zone 8a)

graceful_garden, your wish is granted, my dear! I'll dig around for tubers too. and I'll for sure bring you rooted vines from a two year old tuber that's been spitting out vines on my kitchen counter.

Hahira, GA(Zone 8b)

Bless you, cordeledawg - I cannot wait to meet you in person, & all our other DG friends, too!
I've got a couple of small reddish-purple ones (sweet potatoes) that I've over-wintered, but have had no luck w/ the green ones! Thanks! Samantha

Cumming, GA

Hello everyone. First time here. New to Dave's Garden... Where does this round up take place. I am in Cumming, Ga. I have tons of seeds and just started some cuttings...

Cordele, GA(Zone 8a)

Welcome, djwestbr1! It's being held in Douglas Ga on April 19th. You'll be getting a d-mail from our hostess soon!
http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/801585/
South East Georgia Spring Round-Up
Hosted by gapeahen - Donna

When: Saturday ~ April 19, 2008
Where: Vincent Pool House
Hwy 158 / Waycross Hwy
Douglas, Ga 31535

Time: 10:00 am - until

We have lots of parking room for overnight RV'ers!
Or you may stay @ General Coffee State Park (Hwy 32)
Several motels with-in 2 miles of us.

Miles to Douglas, Georgia from:

45 miles East of Tifton, Ga. (I-75)
38 miles North of Waycross, Ga. (Hwy 82)
60 miles North East of Valdosta, Ga.
90 miles North of Jacksonville, Fl. (US 1)
125 miles from Macon, ga.
214 miles from Atlanta, Ga

Dacula, GA(Zone 7b)

Anybody want any canna - very tall 8ft at least with small orange flowers. They are supposed to be Stuttgart, and the flowers look like it. But I've not had any white striping on the leaves. LMK. I just dug up a bunch.

Nahunta, GA

Hi GAPeahen!!! I talked with you last year, I wanted to come but it was canceled, I was the one taking the horticulture courses at OTC in Waycross. I know long time..... Ok, I am so gonna come this time!! I am about to post my haves and wants. Y'all forgive me, for a college student, I am not the greatest with botanical names...

Haves.... Purple banana (small plants taken from their mommy) 3 avail.
Cathedral cactus, small rooted cuttings 4 available
Night blooming cactus white 4 avail, pink 4 avail, red 2 (well rooted cuttings, some are huge already)
Crown of thorns cuttings, not rooted, will bring several....
Plectranthus...6
German Ivy 10
Needlepoint ivy.. 6
English Hedera Ivy... bringing a bunch
Swedish ivy... 10
Cuban oregano... 6
Wandering jew.... tahitian bridal veil, purple, green variegated, and the huge one that blooms and smells sooo good! I will bring plenty of those to share
Brugs...... 10 available... mixed colors.. lost tags..white, pink, and the pink with yellow bloom....

Lady banks rose.... 6 yellow non thorny....
Double Purple Datura.....6
Blue shrimp plants...........4
Lions tail plants...good for BF's and HB's 10 4 packs
Begonia.... red angel wing 6, frosty 6, beefsteak 2, my special angel 2, charmed 6, concord 2, palomar prince 2, maple leaf 2,
Cranberry Hibiscus..... 6 well rooted cuttings
Purple morning glory trees....2
Sleeping Hibiscus......4
Bishops leaf Hibiscus....2
Creeping jenny..... 6
Devils backbone cactus......2
Christmas cactus...... mixed colors in each pot...pink,red, white, and salmon 2 available
Bottlebrush bringing 4 one gal.
Dwarf snake plants.....4 avail
Mimosa seedlings ( I know, invasive, but some folks love them, I do!)
HMMMM......anyone want a couple teenagers???? :)
Ferns... couple types... lemon drop, crinkle type, asparagus, sword fern, foxtail... will bring a few of each.....
Cassia trees..... 2 one gallon yellow.... and 1 pink cassia seedling...
Coral Palm seedling... bringing one
Windmill palms.... have 3 small available at least 1' tall
Crows feet cactus....bringing a few plus cuttings of cigarette cactus... and the cigar cactus...
Bleeding Heart vine.... not sure how many....
Shrimp Plant rooted cuttings... will bring several...
Chennile plant... depending on supply.....will bring at least 4
One huge corn plant, at least 6' tall with a 2-3' baby (needs tlc... not good with these :( she is in dire need of a new home! Please let me know on this, I can split so two can have! )
I am going to clean my greenhouse and will have much much more to bring.....plus seeds of all types....any requests let me know now as I will see if I have them....

Wants....hmm.... someone to trade my teenagers for some plants... no matter the kind, not picky...LOL!!! Naw,,, just kidding... I am interested in veggies, herbs, seeds or plants.... heirlooms are awesome... also have been wanting some plumeria.... I am interested in the peanut butter shrub thing that Mike has.... I have dire need of 4" pots...prefer the square ones...I love all plants... so really, I will trade for most any.... and will bring plenty of freebies... I own a plant nursery... so if there are any requests... please ask, I can't list all I have or all I will bring... I know I will most likely hook my trailer up so I can get rid of some :P I have a propagation addiction, it matters not, if I have it, I feel the utmost need to make more and more.... you get the idea....
I am looking forward to meeting everyone.. and will bring some snacks.... let me know what to bring... will do if I can fit it in!!!
LAURA

Thumbnail by Stovall_Gardens
Lizella, GA(Zone 8a)

Hi, Laura,, I want a blue shrimp plant..., lemon drop fern, coral palm seedling..cranberry hibiscus.
going back to look at more. UHHHH, I don't 'need' any teenagers
purple banana
1 of each of your begonias..
chenille plant
sleeping hibiscus
Any salvias you might have for my butterflies and hummers
Elaine (ok,, so I'm greedy) and addicted to plants..LOL

This message was edited Apr 5, 2008 8:21 PM

This message was edited Apr 5, 2008 8:23 PM

This message was edited Apr 5, 2008 8:24 PM

This message was edited Apr 5, 2008 8:26 PM

This message was edited Apr 5, 2008 8:39 PM

This message was edited Apr 5, 2008 8:53 PM

Cordele, GA(Zone 8a)

I laura, Miss Piggy here, I'd like:

One teenager, the snaring dog, lady banks rose, bottlebrush, cassia tree, and a foxtail fern.
I'm adding to my list have list shortly and it will include a free hubby. ^-^

Deborah

Lizella, GA(Zone 8a)

Oh,, Debra,, I meant to say I wanted that puppy too.. LOL,
Elaine
I have to fill out my form or Donna won't let me come..
Remember the hat contest and picture too.

Lizella, GA(Zone 8a)

HEY,,, I just reached my edit limit for the day (never saw that before) wonder why that is.. LOL
Elaine

Cordele, GA(Zone 8a)

LOL, now what all have you been editing Elaine? LOL

Dacula, GA(Zone 7b)

Laura, I'd like a couple teenagers if they can dig holes. I've got all this stuff to plant you see. I'd also like cuban oregano, a begonia (not picky about which, they all sound good), a bottlebrush. I'll have some tomatoes and peppers and probably some basil (lemon, dani lemon, mammouth, sweet). I have a few sage seedlings I just noticed (regular green leaf for cooking). Please see my list on this thread: http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/804741/
Becky

Lizella, GA(Zone 8a)

Who me edit??
That must be to keep plant addicts in line.. LMAO....
Nitey nite. going out of town for a few days so I won't be tempted to add more to my list..
Elaine

Laura ... I would looove * anything * fragrant. Hmm let's see ... You said ask, right?
Okay, here goes ...
tahitian bridal veil
Christmas cactus

Okay, now for things that aren't listed. Do you happen to have any of the following?
Sweet box
Mock orange (Philadelphus coronarius)
dwarf gardenia
moon vine

Okay, these are just suggestions. I'm not trying to be gready or anything. LOL I'll bring you a couple of square pots, and some veggie seeds I have left. Please let me know what else you'd like. Sorry, I don't want your kids. LOL

Thank you, thank you thank you!
^_^
~Susan

I hope everyone is mailing me your regristration forms this week. I do need a head count for the food. Sure don't want some folks to go hungry! lol!

If you are coming in on friday night please post here. Those who I believe will be here friday are: Please let me know if I miss someone.

BronxBoy & wife
Cordeledawg
TulipLady
beclu77 & friend
floyd333

Oh, what time do you on arriving in Douglas? I thought we could go out to eat (dutch) which resturant is about 15 mins. from my house or it might be easier just to get take out (pizza & salad) and unwine at the pool house. So yall can unload your plants before the big day! After driving 3-4 hours is time for a rest, or at least that how I am! please share your comments eat out or eat in on friday night??

^_^
Donna

This message was edited Apr 6, 2008 2:24 PM

Blackshear, GA(Zone 8a)

Hi everybody, I am new to this kind of gathering and gardening, but didn't want to come empty handed. I will have a better choice next year.

I have:
Hibiscus yellow, 4 rooted
Hibiscus yellow, 6 seedling
Jade plants, 11
Aloe, 15
Aloe vera, 3
Snake plant, 8
Passion flower(maypop, incarnata), 8, one for Deborah
Brugmansia “ Amber Rose” for Deborah
Brugmansia “ Georgia Peach” for Donna

Wants:
Clivia orange, plumeria

I will be there for the Friday dinner. I am anxious to meet y'all.
André

Lizella, GA(Zone 8a)

Andre' I have orange clivia miniata, saving you one. (my list above) EFGeorgia1
Elaine

Lizella, GA(Zone 8a)

Donna, I sent my form in this week with $. Let me know if I can bring anything else. Sure hope it doesn't get as cold as they are predicting this weekend.
Elaine

Blackshear, GA(Zone 8a)

Thank you Elaine. I love those.

Atlanta, GA(Zone 7b)

Donna, what form are u talking about. What have I missed. sorry sorry.
Re eating friday: ordering in is fine with me. Then I can kicxk my shoes off and have glass of wine and relax. Nobody to bother me....what was that about a teenager ?? I have one, very cute and pretty and currently rolles eyes a lot!!!! will be 15 going on 22 next month LOL !!
Donna let me know what form .( I have obviously not send it)
Coby/Tulip

Coby I'll send it again via e-mail look for attachment......not to worry I know you'll be here!!

^_^

Atlanta, GA(Zone 7b)

My bright red Hibiscus in frontyard did not make it through winter somehow. I'm surprised cause it was a good sturdy well blooming plant last year. And well covered for the winter. I've seen many Hibiscussus, any one have a red one?

Smegtone, you have a yellow one; pale or bright? If it's a bright one (rooted if possible) could I have one?

Cordele, GA(Zone 8a)

Oh, don't give up on your Hibiscus just yet, Coby. It may not have emerged from it's dormant winter sleep. It's early for hibiscus I do believe. Coby, be sure to get some plants from me at the ru. I'm not 100% sure of everything I'll be bringing, but I'll have plenty I'm sure of it.

I want a pool...................................................("pouting), you lucky dawg you! Oh the container arrangements you can make to make your pool and patio a tropical looking paradise!

Blackshear, GA(Zone 8a)

Hi TulipLady, You got it, it is a yellow one and rooted.I will put your name on one.

Atlanta, GA(Zone 7b)

Thank you Smegtone.
Let's hope the Hibiscus is not really dead Cordele. It was such an awesome red!!. And I'd be more than happy to take anything, have you seen my "yard"???? I have shade as well as sun as well as FULL sun!! how about that?
See you Friday, Coby

Atlanta, GA(Zone 7b)

I do not hAVE the patience to go over the whole trade list but....... can somebody tell me whether he or she will be bringing a WHITE BUTTERFLY bush????? I'd like 2.
Coby

lagrange, GA(Zone 7a)

Coby I can't make the roundup but I do have a red hibiscus. Lord Baltimore I haven't checked to see if it is coming out yet but I am sure it will. I will get cuttings for you if your's doesn't make it or you can't find one and ship to you.

Oooh Jim ... I was so hoping to get to meet you this year. :-(

editing cause I didn't mean to hit the enter key ...

Okay, I'll admit ... I'm not very organized it seems, and I cannot find who I promised a cilantro to. Whoever it is, please speak up ...
Now I am hitting the enter key. ^_^
~Susan

This message was edited Apr 17, 2008 12:16 PM

Atlanta, GA(Zone 7b)

Too bad you're not coming Jim, you will be missed. If you have the "regular' Red Hibiscus (so not the Red Star, cause I have that one) yes, I would love to have a cutting from you if it doesn't make it. I'll let you know. Thank you.

Nobody out there yet with a WHITE Butterfly bush?????

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.