HELP!

Los Alamos, NM(Zone 5a)

Darn Anita, I just thought of another wonderful blue and white amoena, after you have sent the list. It is Nehalem Bay by Schreiner. It looks beautiful.

http://davesgarden.com/guides/pf/showimage/94737/

Southeast, NE(Zone 5a)

Paj ~ I find the time with snow on the ground to be the perfect time to dream of and plan for the coming growing season - also time to catch up on DG. Nahalem Bay is beautiful and is now on my never-ending "want list".

Grannyh ~ I also got Keizer's Heritage this past summer. It is the only blue and white amoena.....so far! Waiting anxiously for blooms.

Louise ~ Just added Floorshow to my list. Love the ruffling and purple edge - absolutely beautiful.

Judy

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

I'm glad you liked it jh.

Fort Worth, TX(Zone 8a)

How about Snowbrook... gorgeous blue/white. And the buds with color showing are even more spectacular than the flowers... Dan

http://davesgarden.com/guides/pf/showimage/56593/

Pylesville, MD(Zone 6b)

Paj Nehalem Bay is a looker I will have to send him that one
Dan I tried plics but he doesn't seem to like them at all but good choice
:)
A

Los Alamos, NM(Zone 5a)

Oh, I am glad I brought it up then. My first Nehalem Bay has not yet bloomed but the pictures are lovely. Betty

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Well, I went to the garden to take pictures of the 3 that I have blooming there...Pink Attraction, Winetime and Billionaire...click...dead battery. I hate it when that happens.

Pylesville, MD(Zone 6b)

Well He has made his decisions
I wanted to thank everyone on your suggestions.
This year there is limited space he has but I will be getting others to send to him next year and many from your suggestions that I can not get this Feburary when he will be here. Others I will get this summer and pot them until he comes back.
Thanks Again
Anita

Los Alamos, NM(Zone 5a)

Weegy,
Feel free to post the 3 pictures you got before the battery died. And more later as well. It is pretty wintry here. A few iris pictures would be very pleasant right now. And I have looked at all of my iris pictures and a whole lot of the catalogs!

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Paj, I didn't get one picture before the battery died! I'll get the pictures to you by the weekend. I've got Schreiner's small catalog here and was going through it yesterday. There are some beauties. Don't worry, spring is almost here and the wintry days will be gone!

Blythe, CA(Zone 10b)

Weegy, that's why your suppose to have back-up batteries (lol). Just for those iris moments !

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Now you tell me! I know, I know...shoulda had a V-8!

Blythe, CA(Zone 10b)

silly girl .....(lol)

Lenexa, KS(Zone 6a)

Anita - curious as to which he decided on. Are you able to share?

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

I was wondering the same thing, glad you asked Brenda.

Monroe City, MO(Zone 6a)

Same here.....the suspense of not knowing is more than we can bear!!!!!!

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

We act like there's a prize for the winning pick! Nope, I'm just nosy!

Denham Springs, LA(Zone 8b)

My nose is twitching too.... So, which one(s) did he chose?

Carol

Pylesville, MD(Zone 6b)

I will get back with you on his list
:)
A

Lenexa, KS(Zone 6a)

Oh the suspense! lol

Pylesville, MD(Zone 6b)

Ok these are the ones he chose first He want black plus one that represent his flag
There will be another shipment which can not be gathered until the summer

2 ruben Blue
2 terra de fucco
2 midnight oil
2 crowned heads
1 sambuca
1 midnight oil
1 bye bye black bird
1 world primier

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.