Heidi Chronicles: The Kids are Still Here For the Holidays

Highland Heights, KY(Zone 6a)

Ooo, isn't she a cutie! She sure looks well fed--wish I could rub that little round belly! Oh, that would be so heartbreaking to lose her to a predator. Good for you for protecting her!

Charleston, SC(Zone 9a)

makj,

The squirrel is very cute. Did you happen to see my thread about the photo contest Duncraft is running right now? They are looking for squirrel photos. Seems like you would be the perfect candidate to win.

Also, did you notice that (due to size of this thread), we have moved to a new thread? Link above. Hope you will be joining us.

Santa Ynez, CA

Hi Scutler thanks for the site, I am going to send in some pic's :) here is the photo of her on the car

Thumbnail by makj
Charleston, SC(Zone 9a)

How cute she it, makj.

You are very lucky. I'm really starting to wish I hadn't chased the squirrels from my feeder. I used to be able to walk up to them but now they run.

You are welcome for the link. When I ran across it by accident I thought of you. Hope you win!

Highland Heights, KY(Zone 6a)

I'm corn-fused...didn't we continue on to another thread? Forgive me, I get corn-fused easily. LOL

Leesburg, FL(Zone 9b)

KY -- we all should be on the next thread. link is 7 posts up.

Salisbury, MD(Zone 7a)

Urrrrrgh...I have been trying to tag a piece of a thread or a pic and I just cant not get it............. :(

Charleston, SC(Zone 9a)

Jeani,

To tag a post...Note the Post # in blue at the bottom of the box on the left of the post (just under the date for that post.i.e., the Post# for your post above is 6596871). Click on that post# to bring the individual post up in a box that will have a tiny [off white/light yellow] file folder icon on the upper right hand side of the page. Now click on the folder and type a tag (word or group of words to file it under) or list of tags separated by commas. Then hit enter.

Hope that helps.

Charleston, SC(Zone 9a)

Forgot instructions for tagging a pic. Click on the pic to expand it. Then you should see the little file folder icon at top right. Follow the same instructions as above starting from the folder icon. Note that for anything you want to tag, that file folder icon on the top right of an item is the key to tagging it.

Salisbury, MD(Zone 7a)

Ty..I will try again

Salisbury, MD(Zone 7a)

LOL I got it...I was looking for the folder file on the right by the other items not up in the far right corner....Ty again

Santa Ynez, CA

maybe I was on the wrong post, Scutler, how goes the iris vandals, hope they aren't doing it anymore....

Charleston, SC(Zone 9a)

Hi makj,

Sorry I haven't made it back to the iris forum to post about that yet. Looks like my iris are pretty much done for the spring now. Probably 60% or more of the blooms on the far side of the house were taken. I had better success with the ones in front of the house. Today when I was doing extensive yard word in the backyard (which is behind a 6ft privacy fence) I was totally puzzled to find several iris back there with cleanly cut stalks, this despite the fact that (1) I haven't cut any iris all year, (2) no one can see those iris which are up against the house without opening the gate and entering the backyard. That left me scratching my head. Before iris season starts again next year, I'm going to have a webcam hooked up so I can find out who is doing this.

Things have been pretty crazy/busy lately, but I will be back to the iris thread soon to tell you more about it. Thanks so much for asking.

Santa Ynez, CA

sorry that is happening, does make you wonder and feel a little violated, people are amazing sometimes, what they won't do sometimes.....please send me your address when you get a chance for some irises, no hurry, just want to make sure my list is complete.....

Charleston, SC(Zone 9a)

Thank you, makj!

Will get that to you this week. Yes, people never cease to amaze. They can be unbelievably good and unbelievably bad, just depends on the person. You just never know what to expect.

Santa Ynez, CA

yes that is right!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.