Check out our new author Debbie (rcn48)

Brunswick, MD(Zone 6b)

Debbie did a great job on yesterdays article. Here it is if you didn't catch it http://davesgarden.com/guides/articles/view/339/. The title and picture caught my attention right away. I was really enjoying reading it and then came to the end and realized Wow that's our Debbie! Great job Debbie and looking forward to reading the next one!

Bobbie

Anne Arundel,, MD(Zone 7b)

Congrats another Mid Atlantic author! Only last year or two have I learned a bit about local ferns and now know for sure (pretty sure) that I've been ok calling some Xmas fern.

Frederick, MD(Zone 6b)

Great article, Debbie!

Thanks for pointing it out, Bobbie. With all this week's running around, I nearly missed it... although I admit to having sneaked an early peek! :-)

Dover, PA(Zone 6b)

Great article, and pictures. WOW Mid-Atlantic group is soon going to be "known" as the literary group. LOL Congratulations Deb on a well written article.

Lexington, VA(Zone 6a)

Aww, you're making me blush :) Thanks Bobbie for the "promo" and thank you, everyone for your support! I struggled with this first article but they're getting easier - Jill has really helped me alot and her excellent articles have been an inspiration for me :) My second article is ready for Saturday but you won't "see" me again until February. That article took longer to write - I was having so much fun with it I just kept adding more! Hopefully my other articles won't take as much time and I can keep them short and sweet :)

Hampton Roads, VA(Zone 7b)

Congratulations, Debbie--a very interesting article!

Lexington, VA(Zone 6a)

plantmover, duh...sent you the email about the article before I noticed that you had already read it! LOL

Hampton Roads, VA(Zone 7b)

Not to worry, Debbie. I equally enjoyed your winter solstice article. Keep typing, girl! ;)

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.