Happy Birthday HollyAnn!

Near Lake Erie, NW, PA(Zone 5a)

Hope your day is full of wonderful things! Have a joyful day!

Thumbnail by ladygardener1
Shenandoah Valley, VA

Happy birthday, Holly Ann!!!!!! Wishing you a wonderful day.

Thumbnail by hart
Dover, PA(Zone 6b)

Oh thank you both so much. It's been a pretty busy week my Mom went in to the Hosp. on Thursday and just got home late this afternoon. Nothing too serious but since she takes a blood thinner she needs to stay a little longer than most people do. I had a very nice Birthday even though I spent the day at the Hosp. waiting for them to decide if she could be discharged and then getting both Mom and Dad settled in at home. I told Mom that 56 years ago she spent the day at the Hosp with me, so it was my turn to spend a day at the Hosp with her. The kids all came over on Sunday and Ric made a lot of good food. They all helped me decorate the Christmas tree. I always enjoy it so much. Thanks again for remembering. Holly

Shenandoah Valley, VA

I hope your mom is feeling better soon. What a sweet thing to say to her. Awwwwwww.

Metro DC, MD(Zone 7a)

Wow. Your post just got me all teary-eyed, Holly Ann! You're lucky to still have your mother here -- Happy Birthday!

Anne Arundel,, MD(Zone 7b)

Happy day Holly! Glad your mom is well and you can be there for her. Here's another pink flower for you. Still have some baby dogwoods in the yard.

Thumbnail by sallyg
Dover, PA(Zone 6b)

Thanks everyone pretty pink flowers btw.
Wrightie, I am very lucky Dad 79 & Mom 77 are both in pretty good health. They are wonderful parents, the kind every child deserves. They are still very independent still able to take care of house & yard. I think next summer I will be taking over the yard part.

Anne Arundel,, MD(Zone 7b)

"I think next summer I will be taking over the yard part"
poor HollyAnn LOL
"Here. Dad Gimme that rake- (wrestling) You take it easy." "But, Holly honey..."..

Lexington, VA(Zone 6a)

Oops, sorry Holly, missed it by one day - Happy Belated Birthday! Your comment about spending the day at the hospital with your Mom, made me smile :) I'm sure she appreciated your efforts after what she had to go through 56 years ago! LOL

Ellicott City, MD(Zone 7a)

Sending belated Happy Birthday greetings to you and get well wishes for your Mother.

Thumbnail by Shirley1md
Dover, PA(Zone 6b)

Sally, Yeah, such a burden Dad spending the afternoon planting flowers beds. LOL
Thanks for the Belated Bday.
Shirley, beautiful flower

Crozet, VA

This is really late, but Happy Birthday Holly Ann. I haven't been keeping up with this board very well lately. I will need to pay more attention to things.

Ruby

Dover, PA(Zone 6b)

Thanks Ruby, I've been the same way to seems like I'm so busy, just don't have enough time for everything.

Crozet, VA

I haven't wrapped a siingle gift yet. Most things are going in to gift bags. I also went out last week and bought several 18 gallon rubber totes. Most gifts will be bagged and then set down in the tubs. M son, his wife and their daughter will be moving soon, so I thought the totes would come in handy for them. I can surely use them around here too.

Ruby

Near Lake Erie, NW, PA(Zone 5a)

Ruby, You think of everything ; ^ )

Crozet, VA

Ain't I jest as speshul as can b?

Carlisle, PA(Zone 6b)

Happy very belated birthday Holly. Here's some color for you.

Thumbnail by Buttoneer

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.