Weight Loss Challange Now. 24th - Dec. 1st

Hughesville, MO(Zone 5a)

I think I forgot to congratulate Tricia and Vic(?)on some great weight losses. It can be hard during these holidays with all the dinners. Taynors, I was wrong about the cranberry sauce. Toss it. NOW! Just like I have had to do with so many temptations around here. Either give them to someone who isn't having a problem with the temptation or isn't having a weight problem or flush them down the stool or add them to the compost. That ends the temptation to us.

I'm thinking of each of you and praying for you.

Muzzleloader season starts today and a man at work ask me if I had any deer this year. I told him no and that I would love some. I do have some that is 2 years old and some of it is beginning to show a bit of freezer burn. I have some burger out thawing now. I'll make a rice a roni type dish for lunch and share it with my fur children.

Now, I must get busy and do some more winterizing of my bedroom and work on the living room too. And wash a load or 2 of laundry.

The wild birds don't seem to like the feed I got for them back in Oct. so I have a feeling the poultry will be getting that and I'll be back to buying sunflower seeds even tho they are up to $16 for a 50# bag this year. At least I will have plenty of poultry food for the winter.

GOD bless and keep each of you.

This thread has 44 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!