Blooms for 11-12

Jacksonville, FL(Zone 9a)

When those babies grow up we will all be flocking to Palm Bay for the big show.

Chariton, IA(Zone 5b)

Oh my gosh....that is a lot. Thanks Cat. They are all beautiful.

After dealing with them in my basement this winter, I'm sure I'll find that 25 would have been more than enough for me. They take up a lot of space down there and really should have a hair cut.

Tulsa, OK

Wow Cat no wonder you always have beauties to post (I agree with the others can't choose a fav because they are all beautiful). The joys of living in your zone is being able to collect that many hibbies - good for you - I'll continue to enjoy your pictures. DH thinks I'm crazy with plants now - once I saw the first exotic from HVH hibiscus (I happend across last winter) - I was hooked! But I always have to think of winterizing space for them! :)

Thumbnail by ultimateshopper
Palm Bay, FL(Zone 9b)

Yep, it's ALOT of work. I spend an average of 2 hours every day, either watering, bug blasting, spraying for critters, checking for critters, pinching off yellow leaves, etc., etc.

Robert, I was seriously thinking of doing the drip system, but everytime I look at the instructions, I get flabbergasted. Can you email me an easier way to deal with doing this?

Jacksonville, FL(Zone 9a)

Cat, It sounds horrible but it is not difficult at all and my drip system has saved my plants and my sanity many a day. I have a rain bird set up I bought at a local hardware store and they explained how and what I needed to do.

You are up late tonight.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.