Free wildflower seeds from Burts Bees

Shenandoah Valley, VA

http://www.burtsbees.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/SeedUserInfo?catalogId=10051&storeId=10001&langId=-1

Just fill out the form and they'll send you a free pack of wildflower seeds. I got an error message the first time I hit submit but it appears to have worked fine the second time.

BTW, I have no connection to Burts Bees, just thought you all would appreciate the free seeds.

St. Louis County, MO(Zone 5a)

Thanks Hart, I sent some to my daughter who lives in the country, she has lots of open space. c

Leesburg, FL(Zone 9b)

oh ... i LOVE burts bees. i'll have to check it out. Thanks.

Newport News, VA(Zone 11)

Of interest is the disappearance of bees and how we can plant the wildflowers to provide a home for them. There was a documentary on this subject on public television that was shocking. This is a real problem everyone should be aware of. It is written about on Burts website,

Saint James, MO(Zone 6b)

I sent mine. Thanks!

Columbia, MO(Zone 5b)

I love the burt' bees products. Thanks for the link.

Garner, NC(Zone 7b)

Thanks for the link!
Bev

La Salle, MI(Zone 5b)

HI Diane, thanks for the link, I sent for some too :o)

Donna in Douglas, GA(Zone 8b)

Thanks for info!!! Save the BEES!!

Leesburg, FL(Zone 9b)

any one get their seeds yet?

any seeds yet?

Leesburg, FL(Zone 9b)

nope -- not me.

Saint James, MO(Zone 6b)

Still nuttin here either.

My seeds arrived today, a mix of calendula, shasta daisy, lance leaved coreospis, plains coreospis, purple coneflower and sweet william catchfly.

Saint James, MO(Zone 6b)

that is quite an assortment for free seeds.

Leesburg, FL(Zone 9b)

Very cool. thanks for updating. then probably within a few weeks we all should be getting ours.

Jacumba, CA(Zone 8b)

I got mine today! It seems to take over a month so hang in there!
Karen

Leesburg, FL(Zone 9b)

got mine today... actually 2 pkgs.

Saint James, MO(Zone 6b)

Cool, nothing here yet!

Leesburg, FL(Zone 9b)

looks like i first posted on 11-16, but I waited a few days before i actually fill out the form.... so, just less than 2 months
getting them on 1-12

Saint James, MO(Zone 6b)

I filled mine out on 11-17, so would think mine would be here by now. DH also filled one out....

Leesburg, FL(Zone 9b)

I know there was a second post about this somewhere [different forum] but i can't find it.

on the package, it states, seed-wise:
Wildflower mix: calendula, shasta daisy, lance-leaved coreopsis, plains coreopsis, purple coneflower, sweet william catchfly

Saint James, MO(Zone 6b)

I think it was posted about 3 times total, but this is the most recent that popped up that I had visited. I had heard they had ran out of them?

Anne Arundel,, MD(Zone 7b)

I got them yesterday- I guess I signed up, but I forgot all about doing so LOL

Leesburg, FL(Zone 9b)

sally -- wasnt that a nice suprised?!

Anne Arundel,, MD(Zone 7b)

wel, yes! I was kind of baffled as to why/how I got them

Hereford, TX(Zone 7a)

Got mine yesterday!!

Fredericksburg, VA(Zone 7b)

I got mine day before yesterday! Yeah!

Eureka, CA

Got mine today ! I forgot about them too, so it was a nice surprise!

Sanna

Newport News, VA(Zone 11)

Got mine today. Nice selection.

Leesburg, FL(Zone 9b)

from reading in the other threads in the seed forum, as to why some are getting more than one pkg.... I do recall getting an error when i submitted, so i actually did it twice... possibly why i got 2.

Hereford, TX(Zone 7a)

I wondered... I got 9 of them...Oops!!

Leesburg, FL(Zone 9b)

WOW -- are you kidding??? oh heavens.......

Saint James, MO(Zone 6b)

Now that makes no sense whatsoever!

Leesburg, FL(Zone 9b)

...and there are some folks sorta 'sad' that ole' Burts ran out... now we know why. rofl quietly..

Saint James, MO(Zone 6b)

LOL to quietly! :)

Hereford, TX(Zone 7a)

I kept getting the error msg. I thought it didn't work, so I tried again. Then I waited a few days and tried again, it worked that time. I had no idea that I was going to corner the market on seeds!

Leesburg, FL(Zone 9b)

**i'm still chuckling.... **

obviously no one double checks their mailing list for duplicates.... or for those getting NINE!!

Hereford, TX(Zone 7a)

Obviously not! lol

Saint James, MO(Zone 6b)

I bet they never expected to get an overwhelming response to their offer and never in the world expected to have to send out that many! But they should have been prepared and sent an equal amount to everyone. I bet whoever takes care of their promotions wasn't organized for something so large as this is posted on at least 3 threads that I know of! LOL

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.