The FLOWERPOT Cafe' III - Join us for a cup of Flowers!

Birmingham, AL(Zone 7b)

Hello and Welcome to The FLOWERPOT Cafe' III

This is a friendly place to come and sit down,have a cuppa and relax amongst other flower lovers.
It's been great fun playing with flowers at the 'getting to know you' show. Please keep posting on that thread so our new friends can introduce themselves to us, and if ever you want to 'tell us more about yourself, please do!

We are very pleased with the patronage at The FLOWERPOT Cafe and due to so many wanting to have a refresher, we thought is was time to open up a new store. Please excuse the bare walls and tables. Feel free to contribute arrangements, artwork, magazines, drinks, and any other decorating tidbits for our new Cafe'. This is an environment to nurture ideas and share advice, where no one is an amateur, just an arranger in training!

Hope you enjoy your visit and come back any time.

london England, United Kingdom

Thanks Traci, Wecome in everyone!

I've just made a fresh pot of tea for you!

Thumbnail by terriculture
Calvert City, KY(Zone 7a)

coool, terri........ummmmmmmm, good too!

Enjoy our table arrangements while you relax.

This one is for Traci's table!

There is a lot of tables in here guys!!

A little one made with sticks!

I like filling clear glass vases!

petals in clear vase

New Orleans, LA(Zone 8b)

Tropicana rose for the wall. More autumn colors to come.

Thumbnail by karmaplace
New Orleans, LA(Zone 8b)

Autumn arrangement. . .pumpkin pie in the oven

Thumbnail by karmaplace
New Orleans, LA(Zone 8b)

Twigs and berries

Thumbnail by karmaplace
New Orleans, LA(Zone 8b)

Summer garden flowers that last through fall.

Thumbnail by karmaplace
New Orleans, LA(Zone 8b)

Naughty chair. . . .oops it's taken

Thumbnail by karmaplace
New Orleans, LA(Zone 8b)

Okay I'm done. . .sitting down now. . .coffee for one. . .in a selfish mood right now.

Thumbnail by karmaplace

One more for the Ornamental grasses area! I'll be back later with some more things to brighten up our cafe'

Thanks Sharr! we try to make a good brew here! Now that we are on another thread, I hope everyone will join in with all our forthcoming attractions and make this cafe fun!

I wonder what we have on the menu today? That cake Karma made the other day was superb, I hope we have more stuff like that , everyone loves it.

Has Belle closed the shop? I haven't seen any activity in there for a while! Hey Traci, why don't you spread the word about Belles, maybe people will come in and order birthday flowers or bouquets or make requests.

New Orleans, LA(Zone 8b)

One last arrangement for fall. A parallel reminder for you know who. . .

Thumbnail by karmaplace
New Orleans, LA(Zone 8b)

Terri, the white roses in a vase is one of my favorites. . .as well as the green one with carnations and grass. . .also the one with sticks.

Birmingham, AL(Zone 7b)

I did my parallels, I am late for my DD BITHDAY because of ya'll. I am coming home and playing with flowers for the rest of the day!!

Well Karma, you deserve that coffee! you have been busy
. I think the pumpkin pie is fantastic, thanks for such for making that, I'm sure that will do very well on the menu. It's looking very colourful in here already, what a great start.
I love that naughty chair, it's so funny!!!! thankyou, Dechamp's Urinal eh Sharr?

This message was edited Nov 13, 2007 5:40 AM

Birmingham, AL(Zone 7b)

Oh, and I got the fav arrangement, Karma. :^P

Oh Hi Traci, we love you!

Karma, did you notice with all those ideas for parallels, WHERE was the FLOWER one? ...hahahaha!
Adding to the menu...... Sweet pea cocktail

New Orleans, LA(Zone 8b)

Terri, I don't think I've seen this one. Gorgeous colors. What are the blue flowers? Beautiful Terri, this one's mine. . . hands off Traci.

New Orleans, LA(Zone 8b)

Something for the library

Thumbnail by karmaplace
New Orleans, LA(Zone 8b)

Asian lunch

Thumbnail by karmaplace
New Orleans, LA(Zone 8b)

British colonial table

Thumbnail by karmaplace
TabacVille, NC(Zone 7a)

Brrrr..did someone say "Asian Lunch"? What a beautiful spread, Lana. I had been looking through the window...dahlin' it's cold outside!
Such a beautiful place, the ambience...(flicking finger on mantel), so clean...Ah...the aroma...I smell cinnamon in someone's hot cider.
Should have come in sooner! Is that chair in the corner taken?

Birmingham, AL(Zone 7b)

Please see the flowers in the photo. I have got to go. lol.

Thumbnail by pupilpropogtr
Birmingham, AL(Zone 7b)

ORCHID!!

Birmingham, AL(Zone 7b)

Greenery - and brugs, Karma. :^P

New Orleans, LA(Zone 8b)

Hello Heavenscape. Glad you made it over here. Here's some cafe du monde for you, dear. Hope it'll warm you up.

Thumbnail by karmaplace

Karma, those blue flowers are from my garden and they are called 'Veronica'
Thanks for the magazines, great idea! I'll bring some more in later too. The Asian lunch could be a hit in here!

Welcome heavenscape! Thanks for coming in, hope you like our flowerpot cafe, please call in anytime!

Thankyou Traci for the explanation! Ok if you say so, they do have flowers! Your ideas are more for our conceptual art gallery than our flower arranging club, so we will put them in the gallery along with the other wacky ideas from terriculture and Sharren and Karmas naughty chair!

New Orleans, LA(Zone 8b)

Conceptual art gallery. . .LOL. . . great idea for Traci's parallels. But wait, the brugs aren't blooming. . .so no flowers. Will shut up now or this will go on forever.

Birmingham, AL(Zone 7b)

Twigs and berries, Karma......hmmmm? Flowers? Ornamental grass.........flowers? Isn't greenery part of arranging? Oh, crap, now you are going to think I am mad. I am just playing with you!!

TabacVille, NC(Zone 7a)

Thank you Terri.
Karma, you spoil me. Hmmm....that rich chicory scent! I hope y'all don't mind my constant companion coming in too.
Lola says Mama should put those daisies in a glass, like Auntie Karma did, and not on her back! :(

Thumbnail by heavenscape
TabacVille, NC(Zone 7a)

Not just any twigs Pupil...they are "understated" ones :-D

Birmingham, AL(Zone 7b)

Heaven, I am just picking on Karma and she know it. You should see our D-mail thread. I think it has over 60 posts.

New Orleans, LA(Zone 8b)

OMG Heaven, Lola is too cute. . .nothing like the taco bell chi. Traci, you said "see the flowers in the photo". . .that's where I was coming from. . .so there!!!!!

TabacVille, NC(Zone 7a)

Have to hold Lola back, Pupil. Glad you cleared that up! Lola loves all of you...so y'all play nice :-D

Birmingham, AL(Zone 7b)

The vase has a "flower" on it. lol.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.