Just Fruits and Exotics Nursery

Wildwood, FL(Zone 9a)

I made an order by phone for pickup this fall from Just Fruits and Exotics. I have never had such excellent service and the person that I was making the order with even helped me pick out the type of fruit trees I would need for my zone and for depending on what I was using the tree for. When I went to pick up my order (they also ship) the nursery gardens were beautiful and full of butteryfly garden plants. Everything was neat and organized. The person who had taken my order a couple months ago also pruned my fruit trees for me while giving me a pruning lesson. I guess you can tell I was totally impressed by the service. The fruit trees were also very healthy and large. They will be having strawberry plants ready in a couple of weeks for your fall strawberry gardens in the south. I took home 50 of the strawberry plants also. This year the strawberry plants offered are the 'Festival' variety. It is a commerical type strawberry that has a high fruit yield. This nursery has many fruiting trees that are hybrids developed by the University of Florida for warm zone growing. Yes, I will be returning to this lovely nursery.

http://www.justfruitsandexotics.com/index.html

San Francisco Bay Ar, CA(Zone 9b)

Guess I should have read further down the forum list. LOL!
I just posted a link to the Just Fruits and Exotics site for mimianvy on her Kiwi Fruit in Florida thread. Nice to read someone has actual experience with the nursery.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.