sale at hydrangea . com

Springfield, MA(Zone 6a)

hi,
there is a small sale going on at hydrangea.com
http://www.hydrangea.com/index.php3?pageRequest=SALE!.live&customerNumber=HOME34804553698997669112
there are 4 different varieties for sale. i picked up Hydrangea serrata 'Komachi'. 3-4'. Zones 5-8.

debi z

Troy, VA(Zone 7a)

debi - the 'Komachi' is beautiful and is the one I would have bought also. Thanks for bringing this to our attention. I too hope to find something 'different' so that I will be able to propagate. And jeanne take a look at the description under each sale hydrangea and there is one there that will grow in full sun :-)

Cordova, MD

Thanks for the info! I'm going to look it up now!!
-JSS

Cordova, MD

Hey Deb_z!
I tried to catch a peek at the sale items, but the site wouldn't go there! It now shows it's under construction... am I doing something wrong????
This is my "luck"- a sale and I can't get to it!!!!
Arumpf!!!! =:0D))))
-JSS

Troy, VA(Zone 7a)

jeanne I went to the site to give it a try and this time was not successful - 'under construction'!!! Maybe they are doing just that and making this site even more gorgeous!!

Cordova, MD

I hope so... nothing like getting this old girls hopes up for a SALE and can;t GET IN!!! Talk about teasing!!! They betterhave a plant left for me!! I had my charge card out and all ready to "go to checkout"!! LOL!!! Or.. maybe I should just save it and wait and get one of those gorgeous ones they had on their home page!!! Drool!!!
-JSS

Troy, VA(Zone 7a)

Or maybe debi will allow us some cuttings next year when her Komachi is big and beautiful :-)

Springfield, MA(Zone 6a)

debi will gladly give you some cuttings next year when it is big and beautiful. positive thoughts ladies. :-) this will be my 5th hydrangia. 3 i got at plant ranch.
http://www.plantranch.net/
they will re-open in september.
they have white pee gee, and blue nikko hydrangeas for 12" $3.00 and 1-2' for $5.00 bare root.
you don't have your choice and you don't know what it is until it blooms. well maybe you would by the leaves but i don't. :-)
so if you want to take a gamble. they are doing well and i hope to find out which ones they are with blooms next year. keep your fingers crossed. :-)

you certainly can't beat their prices. :-)

i also planted a verigated red mop, i purchased at home depot and now i'll have this lace cap pink. i loooooove hydrangeas. i hope to have even more in my garden.

they are soooooooooo pretty and they bloom for such a nice long time. what's not to like :-)

Springfield, MA(Zone 6a)

debi will gladly give you some cuttings next year when it is big and beautiful. positive thoughts ladies. :-) this will be my 5th hydrangia. 3 i got at plant ranch.
http://www.plantranch.net/
they will re-open in september.
they have white pee gee, and blue nikko hydrangeas for 12" $3.00 and 1-2' for $5.00 bare root.
you don't have your choice and you don't know what it is until it blooms. well maybe you would by the leaves but i don't. :-)
so if you want to take a gamble. they are doing well and i hope to find out which ones they are with blooms next year. keep your fingers crossed. :-)

you certainly can't beat their prices. :-)

i also planted a verigated red mop, i purchased at home depot i hope to have even more in my garden.

they are soooooooooo pretty and they bloom for such a nice long time. what's not to like :-)

Troy, VA(Zone 7a)

Thanks debi and like I said I shall be only too happy to provide cuttings. The red mop sounds lovely!! I tried to find plantranch a little while back but couldn't locate him so thanks for the link and I shall try again.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.