Any Interest in a CG 2007 Fresh Seed Swap?

Medway, MA(Zone 5b)

Well, seeing that some of you are listing some of your available seeds, here are some of mine:
Tall purple (hot pinkish purple) phlox - old variety; Nicotiana-various colors, mixed or separate; Violas-various colors, mixed or separate; Breadseed poppy-purple; Bachelor's Buttons - various colors, mixed or separate; Tall David Phlox-if they'll hurry up and ripen; Gaillardia, red ctr./yellow tips; Portulaca-various colors, mixed or separate; Blue-eyed Grass; Rose Campion-white; Dward 'Red' Cosmos-really more of a fiery dark orange.
Is that enough for now? You know what they say - variety is the spice of life!

(Sheryl) Gainesboro, TN(Zone 6b)

Mmm - sounds wonderful!

Don't miss Suzy's "official" thread, Sue. I'd hate to miss those poppies.. ... ... and the Blue-eyed grass, and the....

Metro DC, MD(Zone 7a)

Oh my gosh, I have to look up breadseed poppies. Sounds right up my alley. Breadseed, as in these seeds have culinary value??? yum yum yum

Indianapolis, IN(Zone 5b)

I want to make sure the participants who signed up here on this thread know to go to this thread for updates. Please bookmark it.

http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/772334/

Suzy

Indianapolis, IN(Zone 5b)

For anybody who still has this thread on watch status, I wanted to remind you that tomorrow is the last day to mail your seeds to me. We already have a LOT of different things in, so it would be well worth your while to send some things in, believe me!

Suzy

Saint Cloud, MN(Zone 4b)

I am still watching :o) and my seeds are in:o)
Happy Halloween

Frederick, MD(Zone 6b)

My seeds are all boxed up (they didn't fit in a BE!) and sporting a fine collection of postage stamps. They'll go out in tomorrow's mail!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.