Plant Swap - HELP - brain's MIA!!

Middle of, VA(Zone 7a)

Ok...so ya'll blessed me with these pretties and as some of you know...I can't remember what I have. Thanks to everyone that can help me - puh-lez!!!
Critter: a scented geranium, sweet potatoe cuttings, clematis, chocolate daisy
Gita: pregnant onion (plez dmail me with "how to" instructions on this beauty), Stella D'Oro daylilies, lots of good seeds
Sally: Agastache foeniculum,
Happy: sweet woodruff, mazus,
miatablu: forget-me-nots (plus seeds)
Ok gals...help me out here..what am I missing? If you gave it to me and it's not here would you let me know the name?
Thanks for your patience...mercy, my grandmother has a better memory then I do!!! :)

Frederick, MD(Zone 6b)

LOL, we've already been through this scented geranium bit... I think Sally was the only one who took SGs home... pretty sure your plant is a "Cuban Oregano" plectranthus (don't eat it), possibly from Happy, although I'm not sure who else is growing it.

I never did get any SG propagation going this summer... I'll try to have some at the Groundhog's Day Tea Party! I've got 'Attar of Roses', 'Cocoa Mint Rose', 'Lime', 'Snowflake Rose', 'Cody's Nutmeg', and a lemony one whose name I keep misplacing.

Middle of, VA(Zone 7a)

Yeah...got those questions answered after I'd posted this thread...mercy!! Would be thrilled with any SG you have come groundhog day... :)

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.