Sept. Bingo Page 4

Northeast, NE(Zone 5a)

LOL...Critter...Only in a movie!!

Noblesville, IN(Zone 5a)

Lin thinks I called fun run so I would like to know if anyone has it on their list that I called it? Me thinks I have a headache.

Frederick, MD(Zone 6b)

Switching topics just for a sec, since I know everyone is watching this thread... Be sure to check out today's article (on your home page) by Dea... gardening is all about hope, and there are times when we need hope desperately!

Frederick, MD(Zone 6b)

Makshi, don't worry about our guessing wrong answers... just post the right answers next to the clues within a day or two, and it'll work out fine.

Fredericksburg, VA(Zone 7a)

I'm likin' your new hat more and more makshi...

8*)

Northeast, NE(Zone 5a)

whoo hoo!!..I better sit down I am feeling faint...lol..This can't be?? I think I have both of todays calls on my card. Now I am moving..if my answers are right that is.Makshi I just love the frostys wife clue.That is too cute : ))

Noblesville, IN(Zone 5a)

I really need to know if anyone has marked Fun Run on there care? I don't see where I called it on anything I am looking at but I need to be sure. I should have left the clues with the answer and it would have been easier.
"""""""
""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

""""""""""""""""""""" Me running around looking for things.

Noblesville, IN(Zone 5a)

I don't even have my dishes finished yet today. I don't want to do house work today. I get tired of dishes, floors and the such. I do need to mop bathroom though.

Frederick, MD(Zone 6b)

You didn't call Fun Run... that was us getting confused when you were giving the Friday the 13th clue about Crystal Lake... If anyone marked Fun Run by mistake, I'm sure they can correct it as I did when you posted the right answer!

Noblesville, IN(Zone 5a)

Okay good

Taft, TX(Zone 9a)

REPORTING IN TO MY SUPERIORS!!! It is now the afternoon and I haven't planted my leaves yet....................too afraid I am going to do it wrong and never have these leaves again................................the lady told me it was best to cut the leaf across giving you 3 growing points to have 3 very sturdy plants at a time..................the vein in the middle and then each vein on each side gives you 3 growing points............I have always just stuck the stem of the leaf in..........it works..........but she said no...................

I usually do mine in perlite and vermiculite only.............but she was growing hers with a little soil-less mix thrown in................help............tell me what you all do to grow strep wedges..........
thanks

(Zone 1)

I couldn't even keep 4 little Strep plants alive, much root leaves. I gave up on them for the time being. Since you already grow Beautifully form leaf Gail, I would not do it any differently! As someone on here said a couple of times .... everyone has their own way of doing things, what works for one might not work for someone else. You do great just the way you are already doing it ..... I don't think you should try something new when you've had such great success already with your way!

(Zone 1)

By the way .....

Lovely!

Taft, TX(Zone 9a)

thanks Lin............i am finding all these pictures for you...............here is Remembering John...........biggest bloom I have ever seen......much larger than in this picuture....scroll down until you find him

http://www.streptocarpus-info.com/tabler.html

(Zone 1)

Since today is the Anniversary of 9/11:

Thumbnail by plantladylin
Noblesville, IN(Zone 5a)

Make sure to look up for todays calls.

Yes, Gail I agree with Lin.

(Zone 1)

Gail: that is one Beautiful Strep .... I'm really beginning to take a liking to Purple Flowers!

(Zone 1)

I'm going to do a tally on everyone's cards and will come back in a little while with the results!

Gotta shut down this desktop machine .... storm brewing!

Noblesville, IN(Zone 5a)

Gail,
You better post a guard to keep someone from walking off with them.

Talking about walking off with. My DS works in a pet place and the other day someone walked off with a little ferret. Poor little thing was just barely able to be away from Mom.

Taft, TX(Zone 9a)

that makes me sad, makshi................terrible...................this is not a good picture of Iced Wine...........look at the other iced plants ,too...................i think Snow has some of these.......

http://www.streptocarpus-info.com/tablei.html

Noblesville, IN(Zone 5a)

I like the Remembering John a lot. I also saw the inkblot, and dracula one that I really like.

Taft, TX(Zone 9a)

Dracula's Shadow was the one with the giant blooms and like pure velvet.........

http://www.streptocarpus-info.com/tabled.html

Taft, TX(Zone 9a)

I actually like the others better than Spin Art................she may be as pretty as this picture but she didn't have such defined colors last night............had all the colors.........but just not real defined in the bloom

http://www.streptocarpus-info.com/tables.html

Fredericksburg, VA(Zone 7a)

I'm sure it was still beautiful Gail... makes me weak in the knees when I look at it!

Taft, TX(Zone 9a)

Oh yes, indeed, they are all planted up now.........keep your fingers crossed everyone............Spin Art was a beauty last night............it was just that there were so many pretty ones.........

Braselton, GA(Zone 7b)

I think I have eight as well...lol maybe...lol

Frederick, MD(Zone 6b)

There have been 16 calls now... so somebody could be fixin' to yell Bingo! (down, Janet. LOL)

I had both of today's calls, I think... Would Frosty's wife by any other name smell as sweet?

(Zone 1)

Ok .... now if my calculations are correct - which you can't really bet on, here's the breakdown! Not as close as I would have thought:

Three of you need 5 more
Four of you need 6 more
Four of you need 7 more
Nine of you need 8 more .... and
Four of you still need 11 for Bingo!

Taft, TX(Zone 9a)

And......................no one even knows when to call bingo..............because they don't know if they have the right answers to the clues.........................stress out gals,..............don't stress out...................

(Zone 1)

Gail: Makshi is posting the answers at the top after a day or two.

Crossville, TN(Zone 6b)

I had both of these today. I am up to 8.
Linda

Taft, TX(Zone 9a)

are you serious?????????????????? well then, will you let me back in???????????? i am being serious.............i just couldn't figure out some of them...........didn't know they were at the top ......................makshi, may i play with you all again, pretty please......

Braselton, GA(Zone 7b)

lol....I say let her back in...she begs really well...lolololol....Gail, you are a hoot Girl!

Taft, TX(Zone 9a)

I am lucky I have Janet's vote...............waiting for the president and CEO to show up, Janet...........well, it was too hard for me.....................if you say no, I will forgive you.............some people aren't even hanging around this bingo ...................they are waiting until it is time for bingo..........so they can get the answers without trying...........i have tried.......(I really did make good grades in school)(LOL)

Braselton, GA(Zone 7b)

LOL...see, she really IS good at begging...you are too funny...I think it just made your brain hurt a little didn't it sweety...lol some days it did mine too...but it has been fun, and Makshi made it a little easier on us too!

Taft, TX(Zone 9a)

My brain hurts when I even have to think what day of the week it is ........................

Taft, TX(Zone 9a)

I don't need to play.....................have to remember why i quit the first time.............too much to do....................and then i found out today my son and girlfriend are coming in and staying here...............they are going fishing....................so, better leave well enough alone.............

(Zone 1)

We didn't hear you when you said you were dropping out! We all know you are still really here .... you've been posting every day!

C'mon Gail .... there's no reason to drop out. You said your DS and his DG ( Dear Girlfriend) are going fishing! C'mon .... Play Bingo! It's not good to start something and then quit! You really should finish the game.

North Augusta, ON

ya Gail, ya gotta finish the game. All you need to do is check in quick once a day or so, you don't even have to post anything......only takes a few seconds. So, will ya stay?

Pleaseeeeeee

Ottawa, IL(Zone 9a)

thank goodness she post the real answers or i would have them all wrong.loli'm doing well with 9 but thats happened before i i just sat & waited for the last call & never got it.
mrsbonnie

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.