2007 PNW Grower's leftovers co-op...Sept. 17th & 18th

Vancouver, WA(Zone 7a)

Hi. Just letting anyone's who's interested know that I will be hosting another Pacific NW Grower's leftovers co-op again this year. The sale will be held September 17th & 18th. It's a really great way for all of us to fill up our gardens with beautiful irises for less money. Please see the co-op forum for more detailed information.

http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/768295/

Thanks~

Laura

This message was edited Sep 5, 2007 8:45 PM

Cocoa Beach, FL(Zone 10a)

I'm interested, but didn't see a list of what's available or prices, did I miss something?
Mittsy

Hanson, KY(Zone 6a)

I'm interested too, but like Mittsy....didn't see a list of what's available or prices?
RJ

Hagerstown, MD(Zone 6a)

I may be interested, depending on what's available as "leftovers". *giggles*

Vancouver, WA(Zone 7a)

Hi all~

I haven't listed the irises available yet. The price will be $2.25 per rhizome. I will know what's available on the 16th and will do the list then.

Laura

Texas/Okla central b, United States(Zone 7b)

count me in

Lindsay, OK(Zone 7a)

me too... I know I will be there with bells on...

What time of day will you post the list?

Vancouver, WA(Zone 7a)

I'm going to try and split the list between a morning post and an afternoon post so that everyone gets a chance to order some. I'll try to have the first round listed the night before so that people can get there orders ready.

Orders will be filled on a first-posted, first-served basis. I may be putting a limit on how many someone can order...depending on how many leftovers I have. That way the first couple people can't come in and snag them all before others have a chance.

Laura

Could you possibly tell me if you'll have any white, ruffled ones?
Mittsy

Lebanon, OR

Mittsy

We will not know until after the sale, I know what I am digging for the sale there are no whites but I know of 5 other growers digging for this sale...

I will do an inventory either Sat night after sale...depends on how tired I am, as I will be in charge of the sale as well as taking all the money so I will be there from before to after the sale. Load all the surplus in the car drive home and might just be too tired to do inventory on Sat...but for sure bright and early Sun will do it if it is not done and get the infor to flowerfrenzy (Laura) to do her magic on.

D

Hebron, KY

I would like to be included also.

Do I have to pay by Pay Pal? We just closed our account. If this is the case, then count me out.

Marilyn

This message was edited Sep 9, 2007 11:07 AM

I've never participated in a CO-OP before, BTW.

This message was edited Sep 9, 2007 11:10 AM

Vancouver, WA(Zone 7a)

Yes, sorry. It's Paypal only due to the fact that we need to ship these out rapidly.

Laura

Hebron, KY

Thanks ok! ;-)

Marilyn

Oro Valley, AZ(Zone 9a)

Laura,
I'd love to see what's available. Count me in too!!

smiles,
~Margie

Lincoln, NE(Zone 5b)

6 -- that's the number of days until this coop is open. Is anyone else counting down the days for this one?

Lebanon, OR

Right now I am NOT wanting it to happen as having to dig over 400 here, then pick up from 4 growers and bring them here, 1 other will have to label, trim and clean...but it will be all worth it in the long run. Just alot to get done before the sale on Sat...

STill digging all the TB of my own business, trimming, dividing and planting back...so it is double duty until after the sale is over.

Enjoy

D

Hagerstown, MD(Zone 6a)

I too am preparing for a sale this weekend, I can't imagine doing what you do to get ready. But I can't wait to see the outcome with all the left overs!!!!!

Roni

Sorry to hear it's payment by Paypal only, maybe next year.

Lebanon, OR

Sorry with the fast turnover it has to be this way...We are digging them today and tomorrow the sale on Sat...then the internet on Mon and Tues if any left to sale. Then they will set until the following weekend and we will pack and ship. Do not want them to be out of the ground too long.

D

(Zone 5b)

I have my alarm clock set for 12 midnight on Monday, and I'll hit the snooze button and check every 10 minutes...LOL! And I'm making my lists from the sites that were listed last year (even though I just placed a huge order with SP...hey, what's up with their site??!!!)

Now where is the DH with that roto-tiller? I need more space!!!!!

Lebanon, OR

I think (?) that the webhost was doing some maintenance earlier. Sorry about that

D

Pelzer, SC(Zone 7b)

I'm new to this, so this is probably something you all know. _Where_ will the auction be? My guess if that it will be on the "co-op" thread, but I'd hate to ruin my chance by posting to the wrong place.....
Thanks!

Lincoln, NE(Zone 5b)

Catmad-- you're correct. It will be in the coop forum. There's a link to the coop on the first post of this thread.

Vancouver, WA(Zone 7a)

Hi all~

Just wanted to let everyone know that I've made a couple of changes to the co-op.

First, the maximum number of iris purchased by any one individual/group will now be 25.

Second, you can now pay via VISA or MASTERCARD in addition to being able to pay via Paypal. You must call Denise with your payment the same day as your order is confirmed by myself.

Thanks~

Laura

Denise...thanks for your work.....I really appreciated the order I got from the last co-op....nice quality and great prices...thanks.and now I am excited all over again
Jackie

Laura...ditto you too.......I can hardly wait

Lebanon, OR

We sold tons of iris today but we all dug tons as well. You will see tomorrow. Worked 10 hours total at sale today now the fun of doing the listing for Laura and you guys.

Hope you all enjoy and there is an outstanding selection!

D

Vancouver, WA(Zone 7a)

Hi all~

The availability lists are up on the 2007 PNW Grower's leftovers co-op thread. Check out the link at the top and start looking for pictures. I won't have time to give you links to all of the pictures this year, but most of them can be found on Snowpeak Iris' site at www.snowpeakiris.com.

Hebron, KY

Quoting:
The availability lists are up on the 2007 PNW Grower's leftovers co-op thread. Check out the link at the top and start looking for pictures. I won't have time to give you links to all of the pictures this year, but most of them can be found on Snowpeak Iris' site at [HYPERLINK@www.snowpeakiris.com.]

Where do I find it? I can't find it.

Marilyn

Hebron, KY

Quoting:
The availability lists are up on the 2007 PNW Grower's leftovers co-op thread. Check out the link at the top and start looking for pictures. I won't have time to give you links to all of the pictures this year, but most of them can be found on Snowpeak Iris' site at [HYPERLINK@www.snowpeakiris.com.]

Where do I find it? I can't find ....

"The availability lists are up on the 2007 PNW Grower's leftovers co-op thread".

Marilyn

Lebanon, OR

snowpeakiris.com

then if not there go to our very own Plant Files and check iris then the letter you are looking for.

Hope this helps

D

Hebron, KY

This message was edited Sep 16, 2007 3:24 PM

Hebron, KY

D,

We're just suppose to pick what we want at Snowpeak and/or at the Iris PF and get it on the 007 PNW Grower's leftovers?! I guess I still don't understand. Could you make it more simple than that please? We 'old/older' gals need help, lol.

I've been to Snowpeak and didn't see the list for PNW Grower's leftovers.

Thanks.

Marilyn

Willamette Valley, OR(Zone 8a)

Marilynbeth, the list of available varieties has been posted on the co-op thread in that forum. Here is the link:

http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/768295/

What Denise meant was you can use her website at Snowpeak to search for pictures of the available irises.

I think that the plan will be to start a new thread for orders when the co-op actually starts.

Lebanon, OR

No, the iris that are available for the PNW co op are strickly from the list that Flowerfrenzy has listed, nothing else.

You only need to go to snowpeak IF you wish to see some pictures...

Hope this helps

D

Hebron, KY

Pardalinum,

Thanks for the link! :)

Marilyn

Necedah, WI(Zone 4b)

Ok, this might be a stupid newbie question, but can I order by number? For example, "Please send me 10 of whatever you have left?" or do I have to specify specific cultivars? I'm so new, that they all will be new to my garden, and I'm not worried about duplicates. I just want to try them out to see how they grow here.

Hebron, KY

D,

I looked at the link and saw a list from flowerfrenzy, so just to be clear, is this going to be 'the list' we're picking from...........

flowerfrenzy
September 5, 2007
11:34 PM
Post #3942604

Tall Bearded Rhizomes Available-$2.25 each

Above the Clouds 2
Abstract Art 2
All For Love 1
Amarillo Frills 18
Anything Goes 2
Apollo's Robe 2
Art Design 2
Bal Masque 1
Black Phantom 7
Bride's Halo 8
Broadband 20
Cameo Kiss 15
Captain Crunch 16
Celebration Song 16
Chinese New Year 4
Clarence 6
Classic Look 1
Cobra's Eye 3
Cordoba 13
Corona Gold 11
Corps De Ballet 10
Crackling Caldera 2
Crimson Lights 3
Crush On You 11
Crystal Gazer 10
Dandy Candy 11
Daughter of Stars 3
Denver Delight 4
Designer Label 12
Dusky Challenger 4
Ebony Angel 13
Edge of Eden 14
Envy of Dresden 15
Frosting 2
Good Thing 16
Gypsy Romance 9
Impeccable Taste 15
Keep Smiling 6
Laced Cotton 8
Lark Ascending 5
Light Speed 3
Mountain Majesty 2
New Day Dawning 4
Nordica 3
Pheasant Feathers 4
Ring Around Rosie 10
Silverado 20
Speed Limit 5
Splashacata 8
Spouting Horn 17
Stepping Out 19
Summer Olympics 10
Superstition 2
Telepathy 3
Time Zone 13
Uncharted Waters 22
Victoria Falls 22
Yaquina Blue 4
Zebra 8

Post #3942605

MTB, IB, SDB, MDB and BB rhizomes available-$2.25 each

Ballistic 4
Bantam Prince 4
Bee's Knees 5
Blackcurrant 3
Blackbeard 5
Blast 1
Bluebirds in Flight 1
Brown Lasso 1
Brushstrokes 3
Butterfly Dance 3
Butterscotch Wine 1
Cee Jay 5
Chagrin 1
Cinders 1
Circus Dragon 4
City 5
Cliche 1
Cocoa Pink 3
Concertina 15
Crispy Critter 6
Dark Avenger 1
Dime 2
Dollop 5
Double Overtime 3
Dude 2
Enchanted Mocha 7
Eramosa Enigma 4
Eye Wonder 3
Farside 9
First Sensation 1
Firestorm 7
Flaming Embers 4
Gold Pendant 4
Holidaze 2
Honey Love 9
In a Flash 3
In the Chips 12
Infinity Ring 2
Intermediary 11
Jersey Cream 4
Jungle Gem 2
Little Firecracker 1
Magic Child 3
Martial Arts 4
Maui Moonlight 10
Mentor Marsh 1
Mermaid Street 2
Murphy's Law 2
October Storm 1
Persian Lantern 3
Persian Wood 4
Pink Frosting 3
Plum Pink 2
Precious Joy 4
Pretty Quirky 1
Primal Scream 1
Proton 8
Pumpkin Munchkin 2
Raindance Returns 1
Reward 4
Riverbuds 1
Ruby Tuesday 2
Sailboat Bay 7
Saucy 5
Sparky 1
Splat 2
Star of Africa 2
Sunbreak 7
Sunshine Boy 3
This and That 4
Tickety Boo 7
Time to Shine 3
Tiny Titan 1
Trajectory 1
Twilight Passage 4
Twilight Plic 5
White Accent 2
Wild Petticoats 1
Winter Pearl 3
Zing Me 6

This message was edited Sep 16, 2007 4:45 PM

Lebanon, OR

Yes, that is the correct list for 2007,,,,

Enjoy have fun and get lots of them...I do not want to plant them and do not want to compost them

D

Hebron, KY

D,

Thanks

Marilyn

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.