Chantell, Your Fragrance Enchants Me

Metro DC, MD(Zone 7a)

... So when are you going to have a Garden Tour? Huh, huh? I just *know* that you're hiding a treasure down there 'in the middle.'

Thumbnail by wrightie
Metro DC, MD(Zone 7a)

Oh, Chantell, Chantell, why won't you give me a smell?

Sheesh. Sister is all over the Fragrant Gardening and M.A. Forums, but she doesn't even know that I exist... ***SNIFF***

Brunswick, MD(Zone 6b)

I appreciate you wrightie :). After all, I did notice your pretty toenails.

Metro DC, MD(Zone 7a)

... and you shall be rewarded, My Shweet.

(does that frighten you?)

Brunswick, MD(Zone 6b)

I'm all a tremble (tremble-tremble-tremble)

Middle of, VA(Zone 7a)

I FOUND ME!!!! LOL....keep forgetting there are other threads going on then my "saved" ones...creature of habit what can I say!!! I have a townhouse, wrightie...it'll be a VERY short tour...ROTFLOL
Ummm.....M.A.? Didn't know DG had a Mature Audience forum...hmmmm....

This message was edited Sep 5, 2007 10:11 PM

Metro DC, MD(Zone 7a)

HOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!

Actually, I am relieved to hear of your townhome garden, for that means that we could focus on the important bitz ~~~~beverages. Who needs to be bogged down by all of those luscious fragrant plants anyhoo?

Middle of, VA(Zone 7a)

Ahhh...but think of Pina Coladas served next to blooming Plumerias and Jasmine....oh to be some place tropical right now.....
!!!!!!!!!! W - A - I - T !!!!!!!!!!

Tropical places are having hurricanes now...ummm....maybe I'll just stay here in ole VA

Metro DC, MD(Zone 7a)

They can have their hurricanes. We can all bring our plumerias (thanks again, Susan 51, she's leafing out) and night blooming jessamin to you and all will be perfect.

Middle of, VA(Zone 7a)

Here's Miami Rose last summer after a rain shower...

Thumbnail by Chantell
Metro DC, MD(Zone 7a)

Oh My. Stunning. I am but a Plumeria baby and am crossing all fingers and toes in hopes of seeing a bloom this season, but I suspect that it won't happen till next year.

Middle of, VA(Zone 7a)

Don't feel bad...out of 9-10 of them....I've had ZERO blooms this year....ugh!!! They were all moved off the deck to the back of the yard where they'll have many more hours of sun light...might not help for this year but maybe give them a "kick" for next year. Plus being on the ground I won't have to worry as much about the winds that knocked my 'Duke' Plumie off the railing and decapatated him a few weeks ago. My poor little guy from Hawaii...*sniffle, sniffle* Now he has a rooted torso with no top...and a top with no roots...very sad...

Metro DC, MD(Zone 7a)

Huh. He sounds exactly like a feller that I dated before DH...

Middle of, VA(Zone 7a)

Yeah...and I must've been dating his twin brother...ugh!!!
Alrighty...my butt's going numb...LOL...time to head to slumber land...
Talk tomorrow!!! Hmmm...how many days till Grey's Anatomy? Such a sad life...

Metro DC, MD(Zone 7a)

Need. More. Photos.

Middle of, VA(Zone 7a)

Plants or eye candy?
http://www.imdb.com/gallery/hh/0199312/HH/0199312/iid_1016429.jpg?path=pgallery&path_key=Dane,%20Eric

This message was edited Sep 6, 2007 11:57 AM

Metro DC, MD(Zone 7a)

Heh heh ... I would not turn down ~either~ ... Duh.

Metro DC, MD(Zone 7a)

Oh My.

I think I prefer his earlier look, if anyone really wanted to know my view on this matter...

Middle of, VA(Zone 7a)

OH yeah! OHHHH noooo...what have I done to his face? UGH!

This message was edited Sep 6, 2007 1:17 PM

Thumbnail by Chantell
Middle of, VA(Zone 7a)

Better?

Thumbnail by Chantell
Middle of, VA(Zone 7a)

He's a baby!!

Thumbnail by Chantell
Middle of, VA(Zone 7a)

One more....because he is "that good"

Thumbnail by Chantell
Brunswick, MD(Zone 6b)

Whoo boy, is it getting McSteamy in here or is it just me!

Middle of, VA(Zone 7a)

I didn't include the shower/towel pic cuz I thought I'd get in trouble...I figured he's mostly dressed in that last one. :)

Metro DC, MD(Zone 7a)

Yes, it is a wee bit McMoist all of a sudden.

Fredericksburg, VA(Zone 7a)

OMG!!! You two!!!

BTW... I have a blender, and only live a few away from Chantell... I make a mean strawberry dauiri, and have PEFECTED the frozen Fuzzy Navel (my specialty).

Hhmmmm????

Middle of, VA(Zone 7a)

Oh Goodie we're all going to Karen's for the Grey's Anatomy Season Premiere!!! Who's house are we going to for the spin-off Private Practice?

Thumbnail by Chantell
Metro DC, MD(Zone 7a)

Okay, speaking of hot and humid ... here is my one and only Plumeria which Susan51 was sweet enough to send to me a few months back. I am thrilled to pieces that (a) I stuck the cutting in the ground with the right end up, and (b) I have not killed it yet. Looks like I won't see a bloom this year, but ... a girl can dream.

Sorry about the quality of the photo. My battery was low and that was my only shot before it tanked.

Thumbnail by wrightie
Middle of, VA(Zone 7a)

Nice plants!!! Don't forget to bring her in when the night temps drop below 50...sure you knew that already.

Gotta give Taye some equal time here...hopefully the copyright won't cover his face.

Thumbnail by Chantell
Metro DC, MD(Zone 7a)

Good dog. What a smile.

Metro DC, MD(Zone 7a)

I am about to experience my very first Brugmansia blooms and I can hardly contain myself. I hadn't even heard of Brug's until last Fall, thanks to DG. Now, I have five of them, once again because of the generous gift of DG members... It looks like I will only see blooms from one this year, 'Cypress Gardens'. I'm so excited to find out what all of the fuss is about.

What do you think, will these be blooming by the weekend? Longer?

Thumbnail by wrightie
Fredericksburg, VA(Zone 7a)

How cool is that? I have my first brug this year... 'Cassie's Curls'... no blooms though... gonna have to get advice on wintering this over too!

Nice photos BTW, Chantell! Are we man-hunting???

Middle of, VA(Zone 7a)

Whewww whooo...look at all those buds!!! I think you're close!!!

Ah Karen...(I've said this for years) once I get my butt back to the gym and eating right (read: able to wear pants w/o an elastic waist)...ya'll can help me out...send some possibilities my way...LOL. I'm not picky as you can see..LOL...the smile thing does me in!!

Metro DC, MD(Zone 7a)

I've never had a frozen fuzzy navel, btw. Does that include frozen fruit? Sounds yummy.

Danville, VA(Zone 7a)

Hi All,
Wrightie gave me a Datura at the swap and it bloomed lastnight.. It is just beautiful... It also has more blooms coming... The white was so white... sounds funny I know... but so true...
You can have Steamy, I really like Taye... I think his smile is to die for....
Susan

Thumbnail by TurtleChi
Metro DC, MD(Zone 7a)

I smell a cat fight. Someone make some popcorn (except, make sure it's not that microwave stuff that they're now reporting bad things about) ...

Middle of, VA(Zone 7a)

Susan - OMG - that absolutely glows...very pretty!

Truth be known - I prefer Taye as well...but McSteamy's not hard on the eyes either. LOL

Middle of, VA(Zone 7a)

"except, make sure it's not that microwave stuff that they're now reporting bad things about"
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Metro DC, MD(Zone 7a)

Some Intellectual has been eating microwave popcorn multiple times/day for a hundred years or so and now is very ill as a result of whatever chemical they stick in the stuff to make it "buttery."

Middle of, VA(Zone 7a)

Fine then...I'll grab my pot, my oil, and my popcorn and make it my own dang self...like it better any-who-how.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.