New hydrangeas

Troy, VA(Zone 7a)

These were on hydrangea.com but wondered if you had all seen them. Take a look and gasp!! No names on the plants yet, but could be they haven't got a name yet!!

http://www.hydrangea.com/index.php3?pageRequest=New_Hydrangeas.live&customerNumber=HOME34804553698997669112

This message was edited Friday, Aug 17th 1:57 AM

Troy, VA(Zone 7a)

Gorgeous aren't they. Knew you would love them :-)

Cordova, MD

Oh Louisa! I've put that site on my favorites page! Thanks for showing them to us all the time!!! Sometimes I "dread" coming to the hydrangea forum becuase you always find the most gorgeous hydrangeas to share with us... and my wish list grows bigger and bigger!! I'd love to fnd a way to take a bigpart of my property and make a BIG hydrangea garden!!!
By the way, it's my understanding that hydrangeas prefer some shade... and the two I know have are on the only shady area that's on my property. Are there any varieties that can tolerate lots of sun??
-JSS

Troy, VA(Zone 7a)

jeanne - too funny - I love your boundless energy and enthusiasm!!! Now then, yes there are some that tolerate full sun and since you love the sites I posted you are now going to have to do a little work - check them out and read.....LOL!!

Cordova, MD

WEll, Louisa, now that I'm back in town... one fo the first things I did was order two hydrangeas from that great website!!! Can't wait till they get here!! They were on sale- even better!
-JSS

Troy, VA(Zone 7a)

JJS - I got 'site under construction' - hope it opens up soon!! What did you order?

Cordova, MD

Louisa,
Gee, I can't remember their names....
I have it listed at home on my print out... but they were the on sale ones- the two white ones they had on sale.
Hopefully I'll have them next week.
-JSS

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.