Aug. Bingo page 3

1st prize box of 21 episcia and 5 mini Av. from Bigred

2nd prize Surprise box full of violets and gesneriads including postage by anonymous donor.

3rd prize 2x10 box of leaves donated by Elaine

4th prize $10.00 gift certificate to the Velvet Leaf from Maureen

5th prize 2 leaves each from 4 plants from Lou.

6th prize is a nice group of plantlets from gessiegail

All of the prizes are super!!

Congratulations to everyone! :o)

(Zone 1)

Oh my goodness! What wonderful prizes! Wow! Now I am really excited! Whoever Anonymous is that donated 2nd prize .... a Huge Thank You in advance!! Oh, I can't wait! And ... postage to boot! That is very generous!

What a wonderful group of Gessie Gardener's we have on this forum!

Congratulations Everyone!

Mid, ID(Zone 3b)

Oh Man, imagine my surprise when I saw my name on the winners list while quickly scrolling through. LOL Too funny. This has been another great game!!

Congrats to all the winners, with such wonderful prizes this month it was a good month to be winners!

Thank you Makshi for hosting, you made it a lot of fun with your sneaky ways and your tin foil hat still makes me grin every time I think of it :)))

Rose318 you had your hands full with the cards here at the last minute, good job!

~Brenda

Fredericksburg, VA(Zone 7a)

Whew! I just got back! Glad to see this has been taken care of in my absence. Makshi thank you for moving Amy ahead of me... there is no way I go before her since she was watching my card. Thank you again for hosting and calling.

Thank you Amy for watching my card while I was out. My head feels like it's in a vice. Gotta go have some down time... too much information for one morning.

Congratulations to all who won!!!

Karen

Taft, TX(Zone 9a)

I am so excited..................i get to send plants to dispatcher1....................I have been promising her leaves all summer and haven't gotten around to sending them..............now i get to send her one big box.................

Congratulations..............."me thinks" i am destined to be a giver rather than a taker..........next time i am going to play and not offer a prize................then I will win (LOL)

Braselton, GA(Zone 7b)

Gail, I think you are sending to Karen....dispatcher1 was dropped due to the fact we already had a FIRST place winner before this day! LOL A lot of confusion...I guess Makshi will post the list of winners in order once they are all confirmed...lol I didn't check the top, they may be posted....I will look...lol

Taft, TX(Zone 9a)

Why was dispatcher 1 dropped????????????????????? That doesn't sound good to me....................

Taft, TX(Zone 9a)

Drinnian was the first person to announce her Bingo................she is number 1..............

Taft, TX(Zone 9a)

You all do realize that this wouldn't happen every month if there were 35 choices of plants to choose from don't you????????????????????

Braselton, GA(Zone 7b)

Yes, that is correct....I am wrong...you are right...Jill put dispatcher1 in her place...LOL I TOLD you I was CONFUSED!!! LOL YOU ARE COMPLETELY CORRECT....disregard my babbling!

LOL

Taft, TX(Zone 9a)

what page are we even on??????????????????? I read every post and Drinnians' bingo is not even on here???????????????????????

Braselton, GA(Zone 7b)

Oh, I don't know...seems like I had fifty to choose from and it was still a last minute crazy time...it was a lot of fun though! I got to make lots of calls each day!

Braselton, GA(Zone 7b)

http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/p.php?pid=3898500
this should be it...lol

Taft, TX(Zone 9a)

If you don't call Bingo................you don't have it....................

Taft, TX(Zone 9a)

I am going to take a nap...........don't understand what you meant by Jill gave someone first place?????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Maybe you said Melissa...............taking a nap anyway..............so confusing...........(LOL)

This message was edited Aug 27, 2007 1:27 PM

Braselton, GA(Zone 7b)

NO Jill would have been number six and gave her spot to dispatcher..lol I am going to take a nap too!

in Houston, TX(Zone 9a)

Ok I am totally confused. I know Melissa/Drinnian has the first place Bingo prize. I confirmed her card. Who else has bingo?
I can't tell who actually has it and who is playing. I just don't want to miss anyone.
Patti

Braselton, GA(Zone 7b)

Brenda
Lin
Janet
Karen
Amy
dispatcher1

Should be the list...sorry for the confusion....

Drinnian is not Brenda. Drinnian is Melissa (I think). At any rate, Drinnian won first place several days ago.

This should be the list:

Drinnian
plantladylin
JanetS
RainGazer
VA_Wild_Rose
dispatcher1

Frederick, MD(Zone 6b)

I'm sorry if I caused confusion; I thought I was being clear... just in case it's not clear now, let me see if I can make it so...

There are 6 prizes. 7 people posted Bingo... Dis was last, and I was number 6. Drinnian posted Bingo days ago, on thread #2. So Dispatcher was "dropped" from the list of winners when Makshi realized that there were only 5 prizes left.

Ordinarily, that would mean Gail would send her 6th place prize box to me, but I posted to ask that it go to Lou (dispatcher1) instead.

So I am skipping my prize, and 6th place will go to Lou. Clear now to everyone? :-)

Makshi posted the list of 6 prize winners above, http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/p.php?pid=3905771

Frederick, MD(Zone 6b)

LOL at all of us posting at once, trying to set things straight! I think we're all on the same page now. :-)

in Houston, TX(Zone 9a)

Bingo is confirmed. Congratulations Lin. Second place if I a correct.

in Houston, TX(Zone 9a)

Bingo confirmed good bingo. Congratulations JanetS. Third place.
Patti

Braselton, GA(Zone 7b)

Thanks

in Houston, TX(Zone 9a)

Bingo confirmed . Congratulations Raingazer. Fourth place.
Patti

Seymour, IN(Zone 5b)

Thank you critterologist---That was a very nice thing you did! I appreciated it. Lou

in Houston, TX(Zone 9a)

Bingo confirmed . Congratulations VA_Wild _ Rose . Fifth place .
Patti

in Houston, TX(Zone 9a)

Bingo confirmed. Congratulations.Dispatcher1. Sixth place.
Patti

in Houston, TX(Zone 9a)

Congratulations to all of the winners. Thank you to everyone who donated the prizes, and also to Makshi for being the caller for this month bingo.
We hope everyone had a great time playing.
Patti

Frederick, MD(Zone 6b)

Lou, you're quite welcome! I know you'll give those plantlets a great home. :-)

Braselton, GA(Zone 7b)

Pattie, thank you for holding the cards! I know it was a little crazier because of my shenanigans too, but it was soo much fun! You were a great sport with the "false bingo" going on and did a terrific job!

(Zone 1)

Hey Janet ... I've offered to hold cards for the next game and I get confused easily, so if you play in the next game, go easy on me please!!

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9b)

Congrats to the winners, and thanks to those who ran the game. Another fun and successful Bingo game!

Noblesville, IN(Zone 5a)

Thanks Rain I am so sorry that I may have led to the confusion when I called Melissa by Brenda. I am sorry ladies forgive me. Here is the list I am reasonable sure thans to Rain.

Drinnian
plantladylin
JanetS
RainGazer
VA_Wild_Rose
dispatcher1

Taft, TX(Zone 9a)

Makshi, Now I will be shamed if I don't get your plants in the mail next week.............(remember Makshi gaveme her gift certificate to order leaves..........I owe her big time)
Thanks for hosting
Patti, you are too sweet and kind to be holding the cards among us!!!!!!!!!!!! a big thanks to you also.............

(Zone 1)

Don't feel bad Makshi .... I did the same thing on another forum - I was calling Dimmer, Melissa!! As I said on that forum I remember when we were kids ( there are 6 kids in my family) and we would all roll our eyes when Dad would call one of us by the other's name!! Now, I don't have kids but have 4 cats (five until a few months ago) and I will stand there looking at a cat and go through the list of names before I get the right one for the right cat! ..... and my cats give me looks too!

Noblesville, IN(Zone 5a)

Well thanks lin. I did have fun with the game. Yor guys are really funny.

El Paso, TX(Zone 8a)

I was a little too busy to check in and missed all the excitement. :o) Congratulations to everyone! Makshi, thanks so much for hosting the game. I had such a good time!! I also really managed to learn a lot while looking up all the beautiful called plants.
~Melissa

in Houston, TX(Zone 9a)

Thanks .
Patti

Taft, TX(Zone 9a)

Drinnian...............with all those episcias, do you have something under glass to put them in...............better go by the bakery and buy day old stuff to get the high covered plastic stuff............El Paso does not have humidity.......(LOL)............i lived in both Ruidoso and Las Cruces............always took the plane out of El Paso............

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.