Happy Birthday Wrightie!

Brunswick, MD(Zone 6b)

I hope you're having an all wrightie B-Day!

Fredericksburg, VA(Zone 7a)

Aawwww!!! I wanted to be the one to start the thread!!! (stomping her foot)
Miatablu, you beat me by seven minutes! LOL!

Happy Birthday wrightie... and many, many more! Hope your special day is wonderful!

Karen

Metro DC, MD(Zone 7a)

LOL - Thanks ladies. I was just telling the Gaggle over on the equine forum that DH brought me coffee and chocolate cake in bed for breakfast.

I had my first foot surgery a week ago and have been doing really well. I haven't even needed any pain killers. The next one is in one week.

Drum Roll please ... for those of you playing along at home ... DH has confirmed that he is now ready for a puppy. HOORAY!!!!! Of course, I've been busy researching breeders for the past six weeks anyway... :>) I suspect that it will be some time before the wRight pupster comes along, but it sure is therapeutic in the meantime.

Danville, VA(Zone 7a)

Happy Birthday from the Francis's Family Wrightie... May you have many more.. :-)
Susan

Anne Arundel,, MD(Zone 7b)

Happy Birthday!! Your husband is being a doll - cake and coffee and a puppy. Dreams do come true. "Ric" (HollyAnn) is getting competition! OTOH, my husband had to have a detailed description of a zucchini in order to go to the produce stand....haven't trained him right.
Glad the surgery is OK too.

This message was edited Aug 24, 2007 2:53 PM

Dover, PA(Zone 6b)

Hi All, Saw Sally's name on a new post and had to drop in and see what was going on. How great, I didn't miss out on saying (((((Happy Birthday Wrightie))))). With great big ((hugs)). Take care and rest up. You'll need that extra energy when the puppy arrives, when ever that is??? LOL There are a lot of great husbands out there glad you got one, too.

Sequim, WA(Zone 8a)

Happy Birthday - hope you have a (w)right good 'ole time!

Metro DC, MD(Zone 7a)

LOL... GUESS WHAT I DID TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fredericksburg, VA(Zone 7a)

What????

Dover, PA(Zone 6b)

Come on tell?????

Metro DC, MD(Zone 7a)

I realized that my driver's license expired today, so I hobbled into the car, rushed (in bumper to bumper traffic) to the DMV, didn't bring a book or magazine or laptop or knitting or a drink ... and hadn't had lunch yet... Then sat for 2 1/2 hrs with 200 of my favorite people. WAITING.

Mama needs a drink, Kidz.

Metro DC, MD(Zone 7a)

Sallyg, let me put something into perspective for you. This is the same guy who once tried his hand at "cooking." He poured some pasta into a pot of water, put the burner on medium heat, then went out to mow our lawn. The lawn, in those days, was one full acre and all we had was a little push mower. He then came back inside and ate his 'pasta' with tomato sauce (translation: ketchup). Yep. That's right. There is no chance that I could send him to the grocery store to get a zucchini and ~not~ have to describe one to him first.

Shenandoah Valley, VA

What?! I posted to tell you happy birthday this morning. Don't know what happened to that post.

Try again.

Happy birthday, Wrightie!! And you'd better get those feet in puppy chasing shape soon.

Spending the day at DMV sounds like a lovely way to spend your birthday. ugh

Near Lake Erie, NW, PA(Zone 5a)

Hope I'm not to late wishing you a Happy Birthday.

Chocolate Cake for breakfast. Didn't Bill Cosby do a show on that? After all it has all the things good breakfast's are made of eggs, milk, flour. LOL

Thumbnail by ladygardener1
Metro DC, MD(Zone 7a)

"Hubbie's Great ... Gives me Choclate Cake!"

Pretty Iris, Lady.

DMV horror!!! I HATE going anywhere with waiting potential and no suitable diversion such as you listed. Since my son started a job, I now have more time to do my Games magazine, when I go to pick him up. I can handle their cryptic Xwords somewhat.

Although you may have come back with great material for the what did you see weird thread./ general disc forum.

MMmmm, pasta-ketchup stew..................
By the way, most DH are quite familiar with the generally desired size of zucchini one will be purchasing.................................................................................................Of course when you describe it in such familiar terms they will brind home a somewhat larger zuchini than you had in mind................................................................................

Dover, PA(Zone 6b)

Holly rolling on floor laughing. LOL
Just fell down and rolled around some more. LOL

Metro DC, MD(Zone 7a)

Okay, so HollyAnn read that the same way that I did. Snort.

Ellicott City, MD(Zone 7a)

Best wishes are being sent your way!

Thumbnail by Shirley1md
Middle of, VA(Zone 7a)

Wrightie....I'm late....sooooo sorry. Hope you had a happy one after you're lovely tour of the DMV...UGH

Chevy Chase, MD(Zone 7a)

And I'm later still -- happy happy belated birthday!

Metro DC, MD(Zone 7a)

THANKS, Chantell & Happy!!!

Lexington, VA(Zone 6a)

Yikes, I'm REALLY late! Not sure how I missed this one, Happy Belated Birthday!!! DMV trips are not fun, regardless of where you live! Been years since I've been there - always renew mine online now, much less stressful :)

Frederick, MD(Zone 6b)

I'm later yet... although I could've sworn I posted on this thread on the day! *swats computer*

Belated Birthday Wishes -- and keep celebrating!

Metro DC, MD(Zone 7a)

Thanks ... just got back from hoof surgery number two, so I guess that limits my celebration options.

Frederick, MD(Zone 6b)

I can think of any number of celebratory things that can be done lying down...

*ahem*

I'm speaking of eating chocolate, of course... I don't know what you're thinking!

Danville, VA(Zone 7a)

To cute....
Susan

'ahem' nuff said!

Metro DC, MD(Zone 7a)

Well, I'd tell you what I was thinking, but I might get booted off DG.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.