Chipmunks

Greenville, SC(Zone 7a)

Hi FP! ... Yup, I'm finally out of the pond! LOL ! .... All done with taking the grass out ! WHAT A RELIEF!! LOL !!
You know what FP ~ I've already got a little creek with the water coming out of one end and going over falls in the other LOL! Only thing is, It's in the very front of the property and kinda in the woods so you can't see it much unless you go look for it, but, You can hear it, Especially when we have a good rain here!
The weather here is alot like New York, Could be hot and humid one day and cold and clamy the next, Never quite sure from week to week exactly what your going to get! I don't mind it tho, Except for when the winters are really bad
I do have racoons around, I'm not too worried about them getting my fish because the pond will be almost 2 ft deep and have a lot of plant coverage ~ Racoons like to go to the waters edge and stick thier paws in and feel for the fish, But, They don't like to put there whole body in the water and thats what they would have to do to get the fish, And also, There is much for them to get at the stream which will detere them from the pond ~ As for the herons ~ They are very teratorial~ If there is a statue or a figure by the pond that looks like one, They will usually pass that area by ~ I do worry about the 'kingfishers' tho, But, I think as long as I don't put anything of hight around the pond, It should be safe from them ~ I also only keep goldfish, They are cheap, They grow to a good size, And they are pretty looking and they don't usually eat the water plants ( Koi are known to do that ) I'm glad you liked the air ballons and other pic's, And ty for the compliment ~ I guess you can tell that I do like to take pictures huh? ( LOL )
I did get your second set of pic's ~ They were nice, Except, I couldn't see the blue flower to well~ What kind was it? I have a lot of cone flowers,They are one of my favorite plants also.
Well, I got some pic's that I'd like to send , so I better get going, Talk to you later, Iris

St. Thomas, ON(Zone 5b)

Hello Iris; I thought I might come here, to see if you had tried here. I wonder what the problem could be. My message came back exactly the way I sent it. I've sent other e-mail out today and they recieved it okay, because I got e-mail back from them.
I'll try again tomorrow
catch you later FP

Greenville, SC(Zone 7a)

Hi FP !! I don't understand what the problem is, But, I found a solution!! ... All I have to do is " Highlight" the mail and I get to see it all so wer'e all set !!! LOL ! ~ I sent you an e-mail about it .... Talk to you later, Iris

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.